HCAF Confessional

Scott K

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The guy didn't originally go into the shower with the two girls. It was just them at first, he was banging on the door making a fuss about how they had to let him in on the fun, too, so they let him in.

When the girls got into the hot tub for the second time, they went down on each other. Everyone else was inside, either watching like pervs or turning away in disgust, trying to ignore it. Needless to say, I was in the former group.

The girl who was with the gay guy on the pool table tried to go down on him after he had fingered her, but he said it wasn't going to work because he was gay :facepalm:

One of the girls' boyfriend showed up the next morning. :lol: We all had a good laugh knowing that he would never find out what happened the previous night.

It was unfortunate that more girls didn't parttake. There were some good lookin' ones that stayed inside. The two that did participate were pretty nice though. Really nice rack on one (DDs, nice and soft), OK rack on the other (smaller, but firm). The one with DDs mentioned at one point she had been thinking about reductions - everyone said she would be crazy for doing it. She had a killer body overall. Bit of a butterface.

• Members

I've been married for like 11 years so I don't have any crazy stories about nailing chicks I met on the internet. Sorry in advance. But...

One of the worst moments of my life came while I was taking a dump at work. I used to work seocnd shift (4pm-midnight). The place was always pretty empty. I usually go to the far end of the Men's room into the handoicapped stall. Not sure why, just did. never thinking someone would need to use it. Nobody was ever around.

Well, one night I'm in there, and I hear the door open. In comes a dude in a wheelchair. He rolls over to the stall, notices it's occupied by someone without a chair or anything, sighs, and scoots back to another stall. I hear him struggling to get into it and had to leave the chair outside. At this moment I want to throw up I feel like such a complete asshole. I contemplate my next move. Do i pinch it off and bolt the {censored} out of there before he sees me and I have to apologize or face him? Do i stick around outside the bathroom to apologize? So i take the cowards way out and bolt. never felt like such an ass in my life.

Worst day ever.

The handicap stall is like the Cadilac of bathrooms... So much room!!

Dont forget to PM me!!!!!

• 1 month later...

Archived