Angry Girlfriend's take on the Mark III

Angry Grimace

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
While having the inevitable "I'm buying a new amp" discussion:

Angry Girlfriend: Why did you sell your old amp? What was wrong with it?

Me: "it sounded kinda crappy."

Girlfriend: "either that or ur playing was just crappy"

Me:
:mad:

Angry girlfriend or perhaps SMART girlfriend? :cop:

:p

• Members

Never stand for a women that isn't behind your playing 100%. SHe might not dig you spending tons of money on equipment or whatever, but if they ever put your playing down even as a joke...dump the bitch.

You're very self conscious about your playing:freak:

• Members
Angry girlfriend or perhaps SMART girlfriend?
:cop:

:p

Or sharp witted. It doesn`t mean she actually thinks he`s a bad player, but wanted to bust his balls a little :)

Mine could`ve said the same thing, but I know she thinks I`m a decent player. She plays a little acoustic herself.

• Members
unless you intend to marry her (and I hope not, bossy wife = miserable you) you should NEVER let her tell you how to spend YOUR money. {censored} that {censored}.

Im bitter on this point.
:thu:

I tell my Dad that everyday. "You know Dad, you make more money than her. That cash is yours." Dad - "Yeah, your mother is impossible."

Man, I love him but he need to tell her how {censored} works. Guys who let chicks walk all over them make me sad.

• Members

I tell my Dad that everyday. "You know Dad, you make more money than her. That cash is yours." Dad - "Yeah, your mother is impossible."

Man, I love him but he need to tell her how {censored} works. Guys who let chicks walk all over them make me sad.

Sounds like your dad knows how {censored} works.

• Members

Because I decided I'm not crazy enough to post my GF on amp forum. Seriously, you guys are too much of assholes for me to deal with it. Someone will go with something out of line and I'll get pissed off.

Who gives a {censored} what any of us think? Have you seen the dribble we post?

Archived