Angry Girlfriend's take on the Mark III

Angry Grimace

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Uhhhhhhhhhhhh, it's not my problem.

I'm not the one that is ampless, and asking a girlfriend about getting one.

It's not so much that I don't have the "right" to do it, but more that I'm gonna get {censored} for spending that kinda money on something she doesn't care about and then telling her I don't want to do that vacation to Hawaii she's going on about. :cop:

I dunno, buying amps is pretty meaningless to me, financially, when you consider that unlike stupid vacations; you don't actually lose the money you spend since you can resell it if you need it.

• Members
It's not so much that I don't have the "right" to do it, but more that I'm gonna get {censored} for spending that kinda money on something she doesn't care about and then telling her I don't want to do that vacation to Hawaii she's going on about.
:cop:

I dunno, buying amps is pretty meaningless to me, financially, when you consider that unlike stupid vacations; you don't actually lose the money you spend since you can resell it if you need it.

I wouldn't know.

I have amps, and go on sweet ass vacations.

• Members
:lol:

the puppy looks like it just pooped your gf's pants

edit: why change the pic
:p
?

Because I decided I'm not crazy enough to post my GF on amp forum. Seriously, you guys are too much of assholes for me to deal with it. Someone will go with something out of line and I'll get pissed off.

• Members
In all honesty.. Good call
;)
Would have been funny though if you'd left it

It just goes to show that it has little to nothing to do with how attractive she is, I just don't think it's a very good idea with this crowd. I'm sure I'd consider it if it were GJ, but Amp forum is rougher than a Hell's Angels hangout that's handing out free PCP

• Members

It just goes to show that it has little to nothing to do with how attractive she is, I just don't think it's a very good idea with this crowd. I'm sure I'd consider it if it were GJ, but Amp forum is rougher than a Hell's Angels hangout that's handing out free PCP

It's not that bad over here.

Archived