Vince Sansevere News Alert

Omega

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

In all my years here, this is one of the most epic things to ever happen. The newer guys just can't understand. Today is going down in HC history.

Agreed, guys that have been around like we have realize just how awesome this is.

I loved talking {censored} to Vince; actually, I remember talking {censored} to him on AIM on SpeedMetal2000 or some stupid name like that.

• Members

Didn't his JCF outing spill over here, where he had some young grasshoppers defending him on a thread? That was about the time i joined JCF and didn't come here at all yet, but I think I came over here to look at it.

The idea was that Vince had burned his bridges at JCF, but had a new crop of disciples here with his Megadeth story. Kids were all like "Dude! Vince is cool! He told me how to set up my Floyd! You're just a bunch of MEANIES!!! :("

The Internet is ripe ground for victims to be suckered. Of course over time people get more wise, but there is always someone willing to buy a smooth story...

This is the reason he would have owned this place today if he came back today, he did have a knack to become a cult of personality with the young guys.

• Members
That would've been when Bro FF' and myself were stringing him along. Tim (Bro FF) had actually just sold Dave Linsk (sp) a guitar or amp and had his contact info. Tim straight called him up and asked him about Vince, pissed him off enough that Dave registered here and posted a disclaimer about not even knowing Scamsavere let alone letting him use his laptop. Those were the Golden Years.

Pure unadulterated pwnage. :D

• Members
That was him. I'm sure someone will be posting this news in plenty of forums. I remember reading some {censored} on the Mesa Boogie forum years ago. Incredible the amount of {censored} he's pulled over the years.

He's even got some made up reviews for Soldano and Bogener gear on the HC reviews section. Vince would do anything to talk up his reputation.

The man has no life. Simple as that.

Yeah Speedmetal2000 :lol:

Didn't he try to sell some Soldano stuff back then ? Claiming it was played by someone famous and then someone outted him on that

Archived