Vince Sansevere News Alert

Omega

• Members

It's not likely they're referring to Piccolo Pete's and Sparklers. The class of fireworks that are launched at public displays are indeed explosives.

Yep. Possession of a professional shell without a license is pretty much as serious as if he had had an assembled pipe bomb in his house.

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Absolutely Joe but lets not forget, While Vince getting busted for the Impersonation and firearm BS is great news, he ripped off ALOT of people.. Thats something that he really needs to pay for..

The people who deserve retribution probably wont' get a dime but Vince certainly will pay w/those charges.

• Members
You're a loose cannon, Sansevere! I want your badge on my desk in the morning!

:cop:

LOL

Nice!...:lol:

I bet his story (if & when he gets out) is that he's so far "undercover" that the po-po couldn't claim him. You know, the old "Sansevere, if you get busted, we can't help you." deal.

• Members

I feel bad for the few guys who didnt get directly exposed to dear old Vince. He was a douche of the highest order, trolling, making up fake personas for himself, claiming to roadies for well known bands, scamming people out of money, {censored}ing with people, and now we see he got out of line with his local law enforcement...

What we're seeing is a pathological liar turned internet troll turned scam artist turned felon.

{censored}in Vince.... a douchebag of the highest order. I'd bet money he's faking the Hell's Angels connection, and they will whoop his ass up good for that. But maybe that kind of shady lowlife douche is exactly the kind of guy they have in their "club".... Either way, Vince deserves to rot in the pokey for the rest of his days.

BTW, what band was it that Vince was supposedly touring with and he was a roadie or guitar tech or something? THen one of the guys in the band or affiliated with the band showed up on here and said they had no idea who he was. What band was it?

• Members

That whole boxing thing came about when this young kid here(16 at the time) posted emails of Vince threatening him, saying all kinds of anti semetic stuff about him and saying that he was going to come over to his house and beat the crap out of him. He followed it up saying that he would take on anyone here when it came to guitar or getting in the ring with him so I offered to take him up on his ring challenge here in NYC and he bailed (as in never returning to the thread...)

Good God, Hes going to need depends after the first week in jail, His ahern is going to look like this:o

• Members
That whole boxing thing came about when this young kid here(16 at the time) posted emails of Vince threatening him, saying all kinds of anti semetic stuff about him and saying that he was going to come over to his house and beat the crap out of him. He followed it up saying that he would take on anyone here when it came to guitar or getting in the ring with him so I offered to take him up on his ring challenge here in NYC and he bailed (as in never returning to the thread...)

Good God, Hes going to need depends after the first week in jail, His ahern is going to look like this:o

He might need some KY after his first week. It might be a bit tight for ol' Vince.:D

• Members

Good riddance to bad rubbish I say, to see that jackhole finally is getting his just desserts in prison will definately brighten alot of people's days of whom Scamsevere has manipulated or abused over the years. I remember reading many a thread of this miserable man's legacy of scams, manipulation and BS in general on this forum for years and I can't say he didn't have it coming to him.

As a part-time volunteer prison ministry worker, I can say with experience the man doesn't even realize the hell that is fixing to be repaid to him with interest in prison. :cop::eek: Reap what you sow Vince... reap the whirlwind! :wave:

• Members

Right on. He was a full time scam artist. I'm hoping that more people he ripped off will come forward since this is a pretty big story.

BTW...how are ya man? It's been a long time.

Doing good Joe, Working like a freak, being a dad and band stuff has me pretty booked. Hope all is well with you and yours!!!

Kage

• Members
Me thinks it will....
:cop:

How you doin Kagey?
:thu:

Davey!!! doing Great!!! My revamped rack and pedalboard are almost done and it looks SICK!!! cant wait to finish it and post some pics..

Sucks that you and Ed D arent coming out, I was really looking forward to the 3 of us tearing it up. You should still come out just to get away!!!

Kage

• Members
Davey!!! doing Great!!! My revamped rack and pedalboard are almost done and it looks SICK!!! cant wait to finish it and post some pics..

Sucks that you and Ed D arent coming out, I was really looking forward to the 3 of us tearing it up. You should still come out just to get away!!!

Kage

Cool!! Make sure you post some pics when its done. :love:

Yeah....I'm bummed we're not going to be there next Month....we were talking about booking a couple things down the road though...
I cant believe its been almost 4 years since I was there last! :facepalm:

I will be at NAMM this Jan...you going this year?

Archived