Vince Sansevere News Alert

Omega

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Unbelievable.

Thank god for the internet, lest we'd never get to follow his saga.

I remember years ago on the LPF where he was big poster until he was "outed" during what must have been the beginning of the end for him. Wasn't he SPEEDMETAL2000 or something? Oh my.

• Members

Unbelievable.

I remember years ago on the LPF where he was big poster until he was "outed" during what must have been the beginning of the end for him. Wasn't he SPEEDMETAL2000 or something? Oh my.

That was him. I'm sure someone will be posting this news in plenty of forums. I remember reading some {censored} on the Mesa Boogie forum years ago. Incredible the amount of {censored} he's pulled over the years.

He's even got some made up reviews for Soldano and Bogener gear on the HC reviews section. Vince would do anything to talk up his reputation.

The man has no life. Simple as that.

• Members

Unbelievable.

Indeed. :D

Yep. He posted as speedmetal2000 here for a while until getting banned at OJ, where he was also known as 'Scamsevere.'

• Members

I remember when I started posting here in about 2004 (I had an old account). The first thread I saw was this big flamefest with Obsidian and Vince. I didn't know who Vince was at the time, but it sure didn't take me long to find out. I'll never forget someone posting a pic of Vince holding two Jacksons V's. He look like the lost stepchild of Mustaine. I'd say about 130 lbs. soaking wet too. He couldn't have kicked anyone's ass.:p

Let's see how he likes up the ass in the big house. Or maybe his Hell's Angel buddies will bail him out.;)

• Members

I remember when I started posting here in about 2004 (I had an old account). The first thread I saw was this big flamefest with Obsidian and Vince. I didn't know who Vince was at the time, but it sure didn't take me long to find out. I'll never forget someone posting a pic of Vince holding two Jacksons V's. He look like the lost stepchild of Mustaine. I'd say about 130 lbs. soaking wet too. He couldn't have kicked anyone's ass.
:p

Let's see how he likes up the ass in the big house.
Or maybe his Hell's Angel buddies will bail him out.
;)

LOL. :D

• Members

I remember when I started posting here in about 2004 (I had an old account). The first thread I saw was this big flamefest with Obsidian and Vince. I didn't know who Vince was at the time, but it sure didn't take me long to find out. I'll never forget someone posting a pic of Vince holding two Jacksons V's. He look like the lost stepchild of Mustaine. I'd say about 130 lbs. soaking wet too. He couldn't have kicked anyone's ass.

Let's see how he likes up the ass in the big house. Or maybe his Hell's Angel buddies will bail him out.
;)

Don't forget he can sweepkick your ass. :facepalm:

• Members

Let's see how he likes up the ass in the big house. Or maybe his Hell's Angel buddies will bail him out.
;)

dude. sweep kick to the head will take ANYONE down.

Archived