Vince Sansevere News Alert

Omega

• Members
I didn't post those,
:lol:
They were there already.

Something tells me this news is gonna travel pretty fast through the forums.

And another thing - Happy Birthday Vince! Hopefully someone will give you a slice of bukkake when you settle into your new home for the next little while.

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
:poke:

Maybe he'll just try to hide away in a corner somewhere, keeping the lethal brutality of the mighty sweep-kick in check.

What I want to know is: What will happen to the Hummer and all the discount gear connections :confused:

• Members
What I want to know is: What will happen to the Hummer and all the discount gear connections
:confused:

I'm thinking he's going to lose all his stuff trying to get free & paying for lawyers. I almost hate seeing anyone's life go totally down the drain -- even if the person is extremely lame, but repeatedly ripping off people has to result in a cause-effect scenario at some point, though maybe by indirectly related means.

• Members
I'm thinking he's going to lose all his stuff trying to get free & paying for lawyers. I almost hate seeing anyone's life go totally down the drain -- even if the person is extremely lame, but repeatedly ripping off people has to result in a cause-effect scenario at some point, though maybe by indirectly related means.

I hear ya, but I hope he loses his ass! Well, him being in the pen literally pretty much guarantees that part.:D

• Members
ROTF! Has someone posted the conversation he had with Obsidian where he kept telling him he was going to "sweep kick him in the head"??

"Dude, I'm like 15, wth?"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA

LOL! I remember that one. I wonder if Vince is thinking of kicking anyone's ass now?

Archived