Vince Sansevere News Alert

Omega

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
The infamous Kage vs Vince boxing match was priceless
:lol:
I tried to get a ring here in CT to get the ball rolling but Vince never posted after that for awhile for some reason :poke:
:cop:

Didn't he have a booth at a guitar show in or around NYC area and warned Kage not to be there and that he would have security or something like that :D

• Members

In all my years here, this is one of the most epic things to ever happen. The newer guys just can't understand. Today is going down in HC history.

Absolutely Joe but lets not forget, While Vince getting busted for the Impersonation and firearm BS is great news, he ripped off ALOT of people.. Thats something that he really needs to pay for..

• Members

Absolutely Joe but lets not forget, While Vince getting busted for the Impersonation and firearm BS is great news, he ripped off ALOT of people.. Thats something that he really needs to pay for..

Right on. He was a full time scam artist. I'm hoping that more people he ripped off will come forward since this is a pretty big story.

BTW...how are ya man? It's been a long time.

• Members

:freak:AAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I've seen him out and about the internets for about eight years now, and he's still a total douche! Good to see him get in some real trouble!

You guys had better watch it with the comments or he'll sweep you in the head

:freak: :freak:

• Members

i love how one specifies that the "explosive devices" are fireworks, and the other doesn't...it just calls em "large explosive devices":lol:

It's not likely they're referring to Piccolo Pete's and Sparklers. The class of fireworks that are launched at public displays are indeed explosives.

Archived