Vince Sansevere News Alert

Omega

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Aw man it's too bad he can't post so we can all have a good laugh at him. I remember when he got outed on the JCF too. That was {censored}in hilarious. He's a world class douche. I wonder why he can't make bail. What about his expensive mansion, and all his high priced toys?

• Members
Aw man it's too bad he can't post so we can all have a good laugh at him. I remember when he got outed on the JCF too. That was {censored}in hilarious. He's a world class douche. I wonder why he can't make bail. What about his expensive mansion, and all his high priced toys?

you're more of a noob than i am,and i have no idea who he is :idk::confused:

• Members

Didn't his JCF outing spill over here, where he had some young grasshoppers defending him on a thread? That was about the time i joined JCF and didn't come here at all yet, but I think I came over here to look at it.

The idea was that Vince had burned his bridges at JCF, but had a new crop of disciples here with his Megadeth story. Kids were all like "Dude! Vince is cool! He told me how to set up my Floyd! You're just a bunch of MEANIES!!! :("

The Internet is ripe ground for victims to be suckered. Of course over time people get more wise, but there is always someone willing to buy a smooth story...

• Members

SPEEDMETAL2000! ! A wonderful day indeed! A legend in his own mind here, the Megadeth Forum, the Jackson Forum. Seems everything about his life was basically a lie.....guy lived in a dream world. Go into the User Reviews and look up all high end amps from the early 2000's....Bogner XTC, VHT UL, etc. Bet you'll find a Sansevere review....he could really talk {censored}.

• Members

damn....made bluesaholik look like a nun? must be a douche of the highest magnitude. i took a brief look at a couple threads...was one of his monikers "h2shredder"?

It wasnt just the trolling, & huge BS machine; he became known as Vince ScamSevere. :cop:

Edit:

Holy {censored}.. 7 pages... :eek::D that homeboy waz popular! :D

• Members

somehow I feel bad for the guy, he had some serious issues, online he was a famous roadie/guitar tech/builder/ninja who drove a hummer.... in real life he was a fake ex-cop..... pretty pathetic..... but then again he was a complete douchebag and he scammed good people, so there goes my sympathy....

• Members

The JCF outing happened back in 2002.....

Holy crap, was it really that long ago Lerx? I remember that clearly. I think he registered as another name a while later and tried again. Yeah, in fact I'm sure he did, because I remember him posting pics of the doubleneck. He didn't last long that time.

• Members
somehow I feel bad for the guy, he had some serious issues, online he was a famous roadie/guitar tech/builder/ninja who drove a hummer.... in real life he was a fake ex-cop..... pretty pathetic..... but then again he was a complete douchebag and he scammed good people, so there goes my sympathy....

You've got heart, TJ.:D

I, for one, don't feel an ounce of sympathy for the twat. Here's hoping he takes it up the ass all night.

Archived