Vince Sansevere News Alert

Omega

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Holy crap, was it really that long ago Lerx? I remember that clearly. I think he registered as another name a while later and tried again. Yeah, in fact I'm sure he did, because I remember him posting pics of the doubleneck. He didn't last long that time.

Yeah, I remember that. He didn't last long and it wasn't fun for him because everybody lined up to clown his lame ass as he tried to verbally sweep-kick and use his brick-like fists on us all!

Yep, 2002, 6 years already... I figured he'd go to jail for some bull{censored} eventually but didn't know if we'd be lucky enough to hear about it.

The guy had some useful knowledge, and would seed doubt by giving a few people decent deals, so when {censored} came up the issue would be confused by those who felt compelled to speak up that he'd come through with them.

The people he ripped off may not get their money or gear back, but a lot of people are going to like knowing that he's doing some time for something, finally.

• Members

The people he ripped off may not get their money or gear back, but a lot of people are going to like knowing that he's doing some time for something, finally.

I`ve checked out a few forums, and people are definitely glad he`s going to jail. Karma is a bitch.

• Members
Dooshbag carl, carlyguitar?

The guy that was always involved in {censored} slinging competitions in the TGP threads, he thought he was a reincarnation of EVH, and he lived in his mom's basement
:facepalm:

Let me correct that for you. Carl thinks he's the reincarnation of Hendrix and has spent his entire life attempting to master his style, but to no avail.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
  • Members

• Members
I have a feeling that vince will be giving lots of "Hummers" in his new digs...
:cop:

It`s a shame really. Gone from being Mustaine`s guitar tech and lead guitarist for heavy metal icons Mortal Obssession, to having his own studio, to being the newest buttsex artist to the other inmate in his cell. It couldn`t have happened to a more deserving guy.:cool:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

My Vince story:

Put an add here many years ago, looking for a second guitar player for my southern rock band. Vince calls me about 5 seconds after I post. Goes through all of his "credentials" with me. We set up an audition. Dude shows up in full metal regailia, Bogner 1/2 stack, Gibby Explorer. Handled the tunes surprisingly well, just way too loud. He didn't get the gig, but we kept in contact. He actually did some nice work on one of my guitars, and I still owe him for that repair!

It was sad to see him unravel though, he told me all of his "used to be a cop" stories then, he was out on some sort of workmans comp case, still had lotsa buddies "on the job".

• Members

53a-217c CRIM POSSESS PISTOL/REVOLVER

53a-63 RECKLESS ENDANGERMENT 1ST DEG

29-348 ILL POSSESSION OF EXPLOSIVES

53a-130 CRIMINAL IMPERSONATION

53a-130a IMPERSONATION OF POLICE OFFICR

53a-167a INTERFERE WITH OFFCR/RESISTING

14-227a ILL OPN MV UNDER INFL ALC/D

14-219(b) SPEEDING INFRACTION-CARS ONLY

14-301 FAILURE TO OBEY STOP SIGN

14-80(b) IMPROPER MUFFLER

14-666 IMPERSONATING A NON ASSHOLE ON H.C.

• Members
My Vince story:

Put an add here many years ago, looking for a second guitar player for my southern rock band. Vince calls me about 5 seconds after I post. Goes through all of his "credentials" with me. We set up an audition. Dude shows up in full metal regailia, Bogner 1/2 stack, Gibby Explorer. Handled the tunes surprisingly well, just way too loud. He didn't get the gig, but we kept in contact. He actually did some nice work on one of my guitars, and I still owe him for that repair!

It was sad to see him unravel though, he told me all of his "used to be a cop" stories then, he was out on some sort of workmans comp case, still had lotsa buddies "on the job".

Maybe if you paid him for that repair he wouldnt have had to ripoff so many people. :cop:

Archived