Hell yea on McCain's VP pick!

Spizzledude

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Feminists will HATE her. She's beautiful, she actually gave birth to human beings as opposed to getting them from the sperm bank or Africa, she doesn't whine about being held back by men but instead succeeds in life, she's pro life. Yep, they're gonna hate her.

Yeah your are probably right on that come to think about it.

• Members

I wonder what the critiques would be were these choices swapped. What would Dems say about McCain choosing someone like Biden and what would Reps say about Obama choosing someone Palin like?

And of course, what criticisms of Obama that were not general, "He's a democrat!" criticisms can be applied to Palin? What about the reverse with Biden?

• Members

I wonder what the critiques would be were these choices swapped. What would Dems say about McCain choosing someone like Biden and what would Reps say about Obama choosing someone Palin like?

And of course, what criticisms of Obama that were not general, "He's a democrat!" criticisms can be applied to Palin? What about the reverse with Biden?

If McCain picked someone like Biden, the Libs would be crying about it, accusing him of picking another old, white, "good ol boy." Obama of course can get away with it though, right?

• Members

Well it would be two crusty experienced politicians with two youngin' inexperienced politicians. duh. :D

• Members

Obama and Palin= two total n00bz. McCain and Biden=two old crusty insider {censored}s. Split the way it is it balances out. Each team with a crusty and a n00b. :)

• Members

If you look at what she has been involved with and what she has done. She has done more than Obama. I am not goint to list everything out for you, but please do some research and see for yourself.

YOU {censored}ING IDIOT DO YOU KNOW WHERE I AM FROM

• Members

The timing on the announcement was good. Took every network off the Obama speech. If he woulda picked Mitt or somebody like Mitt the networks would have commented but not the massive coverage this will get all day.

It's a brilliant move (timing wise) to steal the news cycle from the dems. This is the real reason why they are so angry and attacking her and McCain so strongly right now.

• Members
Especially considering he's 72 years old! Does anyone think she's ready to be president if McCain drops dead in office?
:idea:

I thought of that, its frightening. America could be lead by a pro-life, creationist, mother of five with zero political experience outside of her home state

Archived