Hell yea on McCain's VP pick!

Spizzledude

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I've read her resume, and she has the goods and has proven herself in politics.
She has a great and clean background, and has kept away from the slime in Washington.
She has class, smarts, the temperment and brains to be great. :thu:

• Members

Yep. Just a bitter, angry bunch, the lefties/Democrats. Biggest reason why I can rarely relate to any of them.

Same here. They do usually seem very aggressive, hostile, angry, loud and obnoxious, disrespectfull etc. Yet they claim to be humanitarians, socially accepting, peacefull, etc.

Bull{censored}.

• Members
Same here. They do usually seem very aggressive, angry, loud and obnoxious, disrespectfull etc. Yet they claim to be humanitarians, socially accepting, peaceful, etc.

Bull{censored}.

Exactly my point. Chris. Too bad you're against gay marriage. :love::lol:

• Members

Same here. They do usually seem
very aggressive, hostile, angry,
loud and obnoxious, disrespectfull etc. Yet they claim to be humanitarians, socially accepting, peacefull, etc.

Bull{censored}.

The funny thing about the bolded part is that everyone knows they're a bunch of pussies, when push comes to shove.

• Members
Same here. They do usually seem very aggressive, hostile, angry, loud and obnoxious, disrespectfull etc. Yet they claim to be humanitarians, socially accepting, peacefull, etc.

Bull{censored}.

Funny is I get the opposite.
Guess it all depends on your starting position.

However I will say that aggressive, hostile, angry, loud and obnoxious, disrespectful are Bill O'Reily's most dominant traits.

Which side is he on again?:idea:

• Members
:facepalm:
What's with all the name calling and hostility by hard-core democrats? Why is it okay to call people stupid, or worse because they don't agree with you politically - yet it's wrong to call people stupid, or worse because they are gay or dress differently.

BINGO!

That doesnt include the 1st post where he compared her to a Hooters Girl :rolleyes:

Its a double standard and joke, say something about a gay person and the sky will fall and let the potests begin, but a conservative? Oooooo open season mke fun of them every and any chance u get hypocracy 101..

The 1 thing i like about the Republican ticket is that BOTH McCain + Palin are against earmarks and pork barrel spending and big govt waste, thats 1 of the biggest if not BIGGEST problem in DC - the budget is like a fattie at a buffet table. Politicians like to spend spend spend :rolleyes:

:idea:

• Members
:lol:
Chris no offense but I don't think Feminists would take to kindly to you knowing your line of work.

(not that I don't fully approve:thu:)

Funny is I get the opposite.

Guess it all depends on your starting position.

However I will say that aggressive, hostile, angry, loud and obnoxious, disrespectful are Bill O'Reily's most dominant traits.

Which side is he on again?

He's an independent.

• Members

Since most of you probably don't watch fox news you probably don't know that an independent research study showed that Fox has the most politically balanced viewership of any of the network/cable news channels. It was roughly 30s/30s/30s in terms of percentage of Republican/Democrat/Independent viewers. I like to watch O'Reily - it doesn't mean I always agree with everything he has to say, but he does present both side of the issue and then gives his opinion - and always has a counter-point guest. Yes he's over-bearing, but he does present an evenhanded picture - if you don't understand that, then you obviously have'nt watched the show and you are just buying into the negative democrat hype.

I can't say the same for Ann Coulter and Rush Limbaugh - who I dislike about as much as those jackasses Howard Dean and Ted Kennedy.

• Members

That doesnt include the 1st post where he compared her to a Hooters Girl
:rolleyes:

Its a double standard and joke, say something about a gay person and the sky will fall and let the potests begin, but a conservative? Oooooo open season mke fun of them every and any chance u get hypocracy 101..

The 1 thing i like about the Republican ticket is that BOTH McCain + Palin are against earmarks and pork barrel spending and big govt waste, thats 1 of the biggest if not BIGGEST problem in DC - the budget is like a fattie at a buffet table. Politicians like to spend spend spend
:rolleyes:

You my friend, are right on. :thu:

Archived