Hell yea on McCain's VP pick!

Spizzledude

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Its simular to Obama pick in that its a younger/older person generation dynamics except its switched from the top of the ticket to the bottom of the ticket..

Shes attractive, very articulate (in the limited interviews i saw on CNBC) has some knowledge on energy policy, has 5 kids and 1 whos serving in Iraq and a child with Downs syndrome..

She also has limited experience as a downside and is not a DC 'insider' (Which may actually be a good thing) either way its a interesting pick and will CLEARLY CLEARLY throw a MONKEY WRENCH into the presidential race..

:cop:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25970882/from/ET/

:idea:

• Members

I think that it's going to be hard for McCain to talk about the inexperience of Obama's ticket now-- Biden + Palin both made that a really hard case for McCain to now make.

I wonder whether women voters will vote on issues or pride.

• Members

Or if men are ready to vote for a Female VP.

I think both Hillary Clinton's campaign and Barack Obama's has made me feel that most people are willing to cross over and out of their comfort, but what hasn't necessarily been reduced is people voting for themselves.

• Members

She's from Alaska, home of intarweb pipes and the bridge to nowhere. Way to pander, Republicans. Coulda just gone to Hooters to grab some chick and the slack jawed mouthbreathers would put just as much actual thought into their vote as they will anyways.

yeah, it's pretty transparent. 1st term governor as VP kinda craps on the whole inexperience thing, since McCain is pretty fragile. Wonder what the GOP thinks of this..they can't be pleased.

DyeMusica? comments?

• Members

She's from Alaska, home of intarweb pipes and the bridge to nowhere. Way to pander, Republicans. Coulda just gone to Hooters to grab some chick and the slack jawed mouthbreathers would put just as much actual thought into their vote as they will anyways.

So true it makes me want to throw up.......................

Another example of installing an IQ test and basic testing in order to vote.

• Members

She had NOTHING to do with the bridges to nowhere (It was before she was elected governer and governers dont have nothing to do with DC waste/politics/budgets and bull{censored}!) nice try though. :poke:

Shes a non DC insider and this is where it gets interesting, (good or bad thing?) she also is lacking in the experience dept, so it opens up a can of worms, like i said before its a monkey wrench into the race, politically if she holds her own on the 'stump-race' she will appeal to some Hillary voters.

She may make things very interesting in the next 2 months..

• Members

It's the exact opposite of the other side:

Younger black man, old white man with hair transplants

Old white man, younger woman

• Members

It's the exact opposite of the other side:

Younger black man, old white man with hair transplants

Old white man, younger woman

nah, true opposite woulda been younger black woman for VP. John shoulda got Condoleeza Rice.

• Members

She had NOTHING to do with the bridges to nowhere (It was before she was elected governer and governers dont have nothing to do with DC waste/politics/budgets and bull{censored}!) nice try though. :poke:

My point was more about Alaskan voting habits. They elected that crazy {censored}ing bastard Ted Stevens for 30000 years.

What they really wanted was someone who won't rock the boat when McCain's Sith Masters try to shove four more years of your tax dollars into their pockets.

Archived