Hell yea on McCain's VP pick!

Spizzledude

• Members
It's a brilliant move (timing wise) to steal the news cycle from the dems. This is the real reason why they are so angry and attacking her and McCain so strongly right now.

Agreed. The Dems got played for the noobs that that are. :cop: Obama still can't get past the whole celebrity thing either. :lol:

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I thought of that, its frightening. America could be lead by a pro-life, creationist, mother of five with zero political experience outside of her home state

...and she may be the one to choose up to *three* supreme court justices.

• Members

sorry, I don't keep records on your personal location/life etc. However, with what you said it is obvious you don't know your own politics.

So you know more about her than he does? How much research could you possibly have done? No one had any idea who this woman was until this moring

• Members

So you know more about her than he does? How much research could you possibly have done? No one had any idea who this woman was until this moring

There are tons of circulars going around the internet right now giving her bio and accomplishments. I read about a dozen of them...

• Members
sorry, I don't keep records on your personal location/life etc. However, with what you said it is obvious you don't know your own politics.

:freak:

Yeah, I don't know the politics of my own governor, who I helped elect into office :poke:

Believe me, she is NOT ready for this. Absolutely zero experience, no platform, (:poke:) is under investigation for corruption centering around the firing of a police chief... She's been a good governor but WOULD NOT make a VP or of Pres (which to me is a scary thought).

• Members

However this works out, I hope it's in favor of the Democrats... but I really couldn't say. I suppose it depends a lot on how many women were voting for Hillary just because she was a woman, and not because of her policies :facepalm:

But really, it seems more and more obvious that Obama should have picked Hillary. Biden is a great pick who I personally prefer, but an Obama/Clinton ticket would have been a guaranteed victory. It's just odd because the Obama campaign is pretty renowned at this point for avoiding missteps (compared to a lot of campaigns, and certainly in light of the Rev. Wright fiasco et cetera). So, maybe there's something I don't know, and Biden is a better pick than Hillary. Oh well, I'm sure they can still win... the question is will they.

• Members

Did you know about her before McCain made the announcement, or did you just find out about her "accomplishments" from a right-wing website?

I knew of her before, but didn't know hardly a thing about her until this morning to be honest.

All the main news websites with the exception of fox are absolutely liberal, so i don't what you're talking about.

• Members

, is under investigation for corruption centering around the firing of a police chief... She's been a good governor but WOULD NOT make a VP or of Pres (which to me is a scary thought).

Can you back that up? Because she just claimed on national television that she's got a bachelors degree.

• Members
However this works out, I hope it's in favor of the Democrats... but I really couldn't say. I suppose it depends a lot on how many women were voting for Hillary just because she was a woman, and not because of her policies
:facepalm:

Again, I don't see feminists voting for a pro life, anti gay marriage, beauty pageant contestant. Especially if they realize that Mccain is blatantly trying to pander to them, its insulting to their intelligence. I'm half expecting Hillary to call a press conference just to say "Really? You're actually trying that? Really? :facepalm:"

• Members

Again, I don't see feminists voting for a pro life, anti gay marriage, beauty pageant contestant. Especially if they realize that Mccain is blatantly trying to pander to them, its insulting to their intelligence. I'm half expecting Hillary to call a press conference just to say "Really? You're actually trying that? Really? :facepalm:"

Well one thing's for sure; dismantling Palin will be a big part of Hillary's job in the campaign.

• Members
However this works out, I hope it's in favor of the Democrats... but I really couldn't say. I suppose it depends a lot on how many women were voting for Hillary just because she was a woman, and not because of her policies
:facepalm:

But really, it seems more and more obvious that Obama should have picked Hillary. Biden is a great pick who I personally prefer, but an Obama/Clinton ticket would have been a guaranteed victory. It's just odd because the Obama campaign is pretty renowned at this point for avoiding missteps (compared to a lot of campaigns, and certainly in light of the Rev. Wright fiasco et cetera). So, maybe there's something I don't know, and Biden is a better pick than Hillary. Oh well, I'm sure they can still win... the question is will they.

biden pulls in alot of economy and foreign policy voters from teh republican side who won't go near billary. biden wins this election for obama not clinton

• Members

, is under investigation for corruption centering around the firing of a police chief... She's been a good governor but WOULD NOT make a VP or of Pres (which to me is a scary thought).

She graduated from Idaho in 1987 with a degree in Journalism. What else do you know as fact about her?

• Members
:eek:

Sadly, this will probably help her get elected in the good ol' USA.

Wait a minute, as much as I think creationism is WRONG and I don't agree with her pro-life stance, isn't the whole point of this Country to get people into office who believe what you believe, and do what you think is the right thing. If 51% of this Country believes that creationism should be taught in schools then it should be regardless of whether we personally think it's right or not.

Again I know elections don't work 50/50 like that, blah blah blah but for the sake of argument if 51% of the country believes a certain thing, and VOTE to get someone to make that happen in office then isn't that the "will" of the country? even if 49% disagree?

• Members

Yep I got pwnt on the whole college thing. I ran my mouth without checking. But so what? I've still known about her for 3 years longer than anybody here :poke:

EDIT: I've also met her in really life at my parent's house. She really doesn't come off as that smart. Just wait until the Biden Palin debates. It'll all come out there.

Archived