Hell yea on McCain's VP pick!

Spizzledude

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Since most of you probably don't watch fox news you probably don't know that an independent research study showed that Fox has the most politically balanced viewership of any of the network/cable news channels. It was roughly 30s/30s/30s in terms of percentage of Republican/Democrat/Independent viewers. I like to wach O'Reily - it doesn't mean I always agree with everything he has to say, but he does present both side of the issue and then gives his opinion - and always has a counter-point guest. Yes he's over-bearing, but he does present an evenhanded picture - if you don't understand that, then you obviously have'nt watched the show and you are just buying into the negative democrat hype.

I can't say the same for Ann Coulter and Rush Limbaugh - who I dislike about as much as those jackasses Howard Dean and Ted Kennedy.

I watch/listen CNBC fo 8 hrs a day for work reasons (the mkt) and listen to FOX a lil bit and if people believe its a right wing bias, fine no problem but what about the rest of the media outets?

Chris Matthews + Kieth Olberman (MSNBC) are the biggest Obama cheerleaders, they have lil sense of objectivity. Ok Mathews actually has some but Olbemann has lil. CNN? i watch Wolf Blitzer to Jack Cafferty (Whos very questions are soo biased, every day at 6:00 im at the gym at that time)AP/Reuters? Go ahead and read the headlines for a week (go ahead i dare ya) and then cme back and tell me what 'direction they lean' -- NYTimes? Major Newspapers? PBS? How about pop culture? singers actors/musicians? Hollywood? What direction do they lean? College Campuses?/Professors/Acedamia? ---- GIVE IT A REST PEEPS, Fox is 1 lousy station u still own the media outlets :poke:

Back to Palin its a calculated political move, but most politcs are calculated, like i said before it throws a big MONKEY WRENCH into the presidential elections and may vey well swing some voters, time will tell..

• Members
:facepalm:
What's with all the name calling and hostility by hard-core democrats? Why is it okay to call people stupid, or worse because they don't agree with you politically - yet it's wrong to call people stupid, or worse because they are gay or dress differently.

You think conservatives don't do the same thing? :poke:

• Members

Feminists will HATE her. She's beautiful, she actually gave birth to human beings as opposed to getting them from the sperm bank or Africa, she doesn't whine about being held back by men but instead succeeds in life, she's pro life. Yep, they're gonna hate her.

Archived