PETITION - Keep Legacy 1.0 open

Engl Kramer

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, whatever makes you sleep at night. I don't expect anyone to agrre with me about anything, but I certainly don't expect that anyone can continuously accuse me of being unfair every time myself or a moderator feels need to edit or move something. You have, on several occasions, called me out, in the open forum, for things you considered to be heavy handed. Yes, I could have and should have handled the situation better. If you accuse someone of being a prick often enough, you're bound to be right once in awhile.

That's all I'm saying on this matter, in this forum. I do have enough respect for Daddymac, and his efforts here, to let this go. I've gotten over it. I would suggest you do the same.

• Members

Jeeze, Hippy........

make no mistake, Bob, I have no respect at all for UJ. He accused me of something that is in no way true without ever talking to me about it. He let it fester for close to 5 years without me knowing he felt that way. He's a ball-less prick as far as I'm concerned.

..........and since he showed up here doing one thing he blamed me for ....... and since I'm no longer allowed in "UJ's Personal Forum" I told him what I thought here.

• Moderators
make no mistake, Bob, I have no respect at all for UJ. He accused me of something that is in no way true without ever talking to me about it. He let it fester for close to 5 years without me knowing he felt that way. He's a ball-less prick as far as I'm concerned.

..........and since he showed up here doing one thing he blamed me for ....... and since I'm no longer allowed in "UJ's Personal Forum" I told him what I thought here.

Guys, I don't know what happened on the other forum (nor do I care) but PLEASE don't bring drama from outside the forum in to here, ok? :cool: I like both of you guys, everyone relax. :cool:

• Members
Guys, I don't know what happened on the other forum (nor do I care) but PLEASE don't bring drama from outside the forum in to here, ok?
:cool:
I like both of you guys, everyone relax.
:cool:

no prob here, JC.:thu: ..........but don't expect me to be friendly with UJ, ever.:wave:

• Members

2.0 is an abortion for sure. however, roe v. wade legalized abortions, so i'm not sure what the beef is all about. let this thing die on the vine. i'm ok with it. plenty of other banner spewing forums out there just dieing for me to partake in......and i plan on it.

Archived