PETITION - Keep Legacy 1.0 open

Engl Kramer

• Members
I want to know what has happened any time since the MF/GC takeover that would make the OP think they give a {censored} about what he wants, likes or thinks.

:confused:

Its not about what I think is it?
Its a petition.
People have been voting with their feet and bitching.
I'm lust trying to do something positive.
If it doesn't help then at least I tried.

Thanks to the mods for re-opening my thread:)

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
What I been screamin', yo!
:facepalm:
As cool as RT has been to all us displaced HCAFers, I cannot believe that, the instant this bull{censored} DIVERSIONARY TACTIC of "legacy forums" went up, everybody bailed. And now, here *I* am, too ~ posting again at HC DAMMIT!
:mad:

RT's pace was just picking up enough to be WAY cool, and y'all bitches bailed.
:cry:
For shame!

And I feel like a damn, dirty whore for following the traffic back here... Guess we'll enjoy it here in the gutter till they kill off this forum for good, which apparently they will do just as soon as they can.
:idk::facepalm:

I agree, but at the same time, we're all dirty, degenerate crack-hos who have come back for one last fix of the good stuff before it's gone forever. When they inevitably {censored} themselves again, I'll be gone again, along with most of their traffic, just like the first time.

The funny part is that somehow, the morons steamrolling this unmitigated FAIL upon us will STILL be scratching their heads in disbelief when over 75% of the very traffic they're depending on disappears AGAIN. :facepalm:

• Members
If crybaby little bitches like the OP bail because they're too dense to figure out how to navigate a web site...

2.0 will be a better place.

It's changing, either get over it, or find something else to do with your spare time at work.

U...R...Burnout...!

Among other things. :poke: :p

Enjoy your "better place"!:wave:

• Members
If crybaby little bitches like the OP bail because they're too dense to figure out how to navigate a web site...

It's changing, either get over it, or find something else to do with your spare time at work.

:rolleyes:

{censored} of back to 2.0 and enjoy your new lonely time there.

• Members
What I been screamin', yo!
As cool as RT has been to all us displaced HCAFers, I cannot believe that, the instant this bull{censored} DIVERSIONARY TACTIC of "legacy forums" went up, everybody bailed. And now, here *I* am, too ~ posting again at HC DAMMIT!
:mad:

RT's pace was just picking up enough to be WAY cool, and y'all bitches bailed.
:cry:
For shame!

Seriously, Yo!!

But here's the thing. Its a {censored}ing forum and Im a grown man.. I dont care at all about any of this really. I see they {censored}ed up on HC2.0, but so what? I was over it pretty quickly. I'll post where I want because I like the layout and the flow.. I dont care about Rig Talk. I dont care how cool they are to "us". This is all a waste of time and space. When this changes back, so be it. I shouldnt be here wasting my time like this anyway and it'll be for the better when this place does get finally flushed away...

• Members

What's to figure out? Slow as {censored}, no "jump to" buttons at the bottom of the page, causing you to have to scroll all the way back up to get back to the main page, HIDEOUS UI and overall layout, etc., please explain to me how any of this in any way, shape or form constitutes an "improvement", jackass?!

Enjoy yourself when it reverts back and you have to wait 45 minutes for even one response in an entire forum.

• Members

What's to figure out? Slow as {censored}, no "jump to" buttons at the bottom of the page, causing you to have to scroll all the way back up to get back to the main page, HIDEOUS UI and overall layout, etc., please explain to me how any of this in any way, shape or form constitutes an "improvement", jackass?!

Enjoy yourself when it reverts back and you have to wait 45 minutes for even one response in an entire forum.

I never used the word improvement dick, you did.

The truth is, MF will do what they want with their eservers and domain.

If you don't like it, erase the bookmark and have happy hunting.

• Members
I never used the word improvement dick, you did.

The truth is, MF will do what they want with their eservers and domain.

If you don't like it, erase the bookmark and have happy hunting.

So it's NOT an improvement, then? Pray tell, what the blue {censored} does "2.0 will be a better place" mean, then, Tolstoy?

If by "better place" you mean "a desolate wasteland inhabited by witless, gullible suckers", then I might be inclined to agree!

And don't worry, just like last time, when the switch is thrown again, HC will FAIL miserably, AGAIN, and lose myself and 75% of the traffic they're depending on for advertising dollars, AGAIN.

Epic, GENIUS plan and marketing strategy, I can see how you'd be on board with it! :lol::facepalm:

• Members
So it's NOT an improvement, then? Pray tell, what the blue {censored} does "2.0 will be a better place" mean, then, Tolstoy?

If by "better place" you mean "a desolate wasteland inhabited by witless, gullible
suckers
", then I might be inclined to agree!

And don't worry, just like last time, when the switch is thrown again, HC will FAIL miserably, AGAIN, and lose myself and 75% of the traffic they're depending on for advertising dollars, AGAIN.

Epic, GENIUS plan and marketing strategy, I can see how you'd be on board with it!
:lol::facepalm:

If you want to know the true failure, take a look at the post counts.

Very few of us have an excuse for all of the time wasted here.

But, if a different colored background, and a slow computer is enough to take out the trash, so be it.

I won't shed a tear when you crybabies aren't here anymore.

• Members

But, if a different colored background, and a slow computer is enough to take out the trash, so be it.

u r SRSLY burnout

liek, srsly

• Members

Dude, you really are burned out! :lol:

Insulting post counts and computers in a limp-dick attempt at covering your complete absence of a valid argument now? WEAK, yet somehow hardly a surprise. :facepalm:

Congratulations, you're exactly the kind of idiot sheep 2.0 is targeting! :thu:

Who gives a {censored} whether you shed a tear or not, you'll be the only person here to witness it! :lol:

• Members
Dude, you really are burned out!
:lol:

Insulting post counts and computers in a limp-dick attempt at covering your complete absence of a valid argument now? WEAK, yet somehow hardly a surprise.

Congratulations, you're exactly the kind of idiot sheep 2.0 is targeting!
:thu:

Who gives a {censored} whether you shed a tear or not, you'll be the only person here to witness it!

Valid argument?

You can only navigate this place because the vbulletin system has been here for over a decade.

When you got to 2.0, you were instantly blind and confused, followed by anger and resentment.:D

Have fun in your bitter, unchanging internet.

It'll always stay the same.

Go ahead tell yourself that, maybe it'll come true.

• Members
Valid argument?

You can only navigate this place because the vbulletin system has been here for over a decade.

When you got to 2.0, you were instantly blind and confused, followed by anger and resentment.
:D

Have fun in your bitter, unchanging internet.

It'll always stay the same.

Go ahead tell yourself that, maybe it'll come true.

THIS is your retort?!

REALLY?!

Look around, numbnuts, check the feedback, 2.0 was an abyssmal failure on every count, for all but the most witless of its sheep.

When the FAILURE came down, we all left in favor of a CHANGE, including creating whole new forums, while like a good little sycophant, you stayed here and confused "new" for "quality".

Irony, you bringz it! :thu:

SUCKER

• Members

I think the decision has been made that the old platform had carried the site as far as it was going to, and something new was needed. So far, the new one has not met anyone's expectations, and that is why we have the current situation.

When the new version has been made to work better, I'm sure we'll be back there.

Maintaining two parallel sites is not the long term solution, and sticking with the old one is just giving up on improvement. Eventually, they would have to try again.

So, I'm not signing any petition.

:)

• Members

THIS is your retort?!

REALLY?!

Look around, numbnuts, check the feedback, 2.0 was an abyssmal failure on
every
count, for all but the most witless of its sheep.

When the FAILURE came down, we all left in favor of a CHANGE, including creating whole new forums, while like a good little sycophant,
you
stayed here and confused "new" for "quality".

Irony, you bringz it!
:thu:

SUCKER

The quality here isn't the paint on the wall, it's the people who waste their time here.

The only change that I see as good, is that people who want to constantly bitch about any kind of change...

won't be clogging up the screen with noise about it.

It was a failure because the kiddies want their suckers and they want them now. Some foot stomping and temper tantrums have ensued, eventually ending with the thought that users of these forums wish to choose what they are given for free.

That's pretty selfish for grown men to do.

• Members
Yes I don't think that would be hard.

You're right, I faked all the signatures.

You're almost getting the point, E/K. It's not about signatures; it's about you pissing up a rope. If you had taken the time to read all the information the admin folks have posted regarding the situation, you'd know that.

The best that you can do is to enjoy this format while it's provided for you, and when the big switch comes you can go along or you can go somewhere else. The bottom line is that HC/GC doesn't really give a {censored} how many petition threads you start in the meantime, and I for one am getting tired of hearing everyone bitch.

You don't mind giving UncleJam a little slam, but have you taken the time to realize that he's done what you're not quite driven enough to do? He's started his own forum rather than spend his time complaining about this one, and I'm willing to bet he gets a lot more respect from those in the know around here than a guy who just wants to complain.

Think about it. You are accomplishing nothing on H/C with your petition, no matter how many people agree with you.

:wave:

• Members

The quality here isn't the paint on the wall, it's the people who waste their time here.

The only change that I see as good, is that people who want to constantly bitch about any kind of change...

won't be clogging up the screen with noise about it.

It was a failure because the kiddies want their suckers and they want them now. Some foot stomping and temper tantrums have ensued, eventually ending with the thought that users of these forums wish to choose what they are given for free.

That's pretty selfish for grown men to do.

Wow... just WOW.

I'd embrace change for the BETTER, but anyone confusing the slower, more cumbersome, headache-inducing, counter-intuitive interface that is 2.0 for any sort of improvement (and remember, you've already contradicted yourself as to whether it was an improvement or not) is simply swallowing a line of arrogant bull{censored} perpetrated by the corporate side of HC like a blind, sycophantic lemming who lacks either the desire or ability to think for himself.

This is all that was left after the first switch, and it's all that will be left after the second. Considering that the ultimate goal for the switch has nothing to do with anything other than improved marketing opportunities for advertisers, and the net result was DRASTICALLY less potential marketing traffic, how can you honestly sit there and say with a straight face that this is a "change" for anything but the worse?

Archived