They're saying Tag's Clone (TKT 183) is ready for Primetime....

Valby

• Members

My name is not Matt. I do not live in Washington, I live in Illinois near Chicago. I have no desire to play that amp, I have no desire to play anything you make. I am an asshole, but not a pretentious scam artist. If you want to know what I look like do a little research, I posted a picture of myself. You have aligned yourself with a person who has become a meme, because of his arrogance and general douchebaggery. That is YOUR problem, YOU chose to do it. You will now forever be affiliated with said asshat. You also said some serious bull{censored} about Fuchs, malingned him, accused him doing stuff to actual dumble transformers. Don't threaten me with your bull{censored}. I will contunue to say to anyone who will listen, to avoid you like the plague, and your pump and dump amp. I am sure your amps sound fine, but there are better choices, from better people, with MUCH better reputations. Enjoy your 15 mins. How do Tag's balls taste?

:lol: you're funnier than I've previously thought! :thu:

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Cool Matt we'll keep on hating from the heart.

You obviously know little about Andy Fuchs....the guy clones Dumble and Fischer amps but claims that neither was any good at what they did....whatever.

And maligned Fuchs?

Andy Fuchs replace a transformer on a real dumble with some new iron....then put the old end bells back on....then bragged about how no one was the wiser.... THIS he admitted himself....

So maligned him how? By repeating what he himself said about his own actions?

So that friend is not an accusation but a FACT!

Don't like then it bitch to Andy about it...not me...

I have been building amp professionally since 2004-2005...and have weathered some very nasty financial times. I'll be enjoying my fifteen for a long time to come.

Hey man more power to you....if a person like you can influence anyone then they are likely not people I would ever want to deal with either...so thank for the service of weeding out other knuckleheads like yourself.

I did not see that....

Your too busy tongue punching his fart box.

• Members

Reverend shoot me an email and your more then welcome to come by anytime.

Same goes for anyone in the area.

And please anyone with an actual question regarding my products...don;t listen to {censored}ing tag, the other guy and especially this Matt guy cause he knows dick about what he speaks.

I know of several dumble amps that I can "clone" to a fecking T, as historically accurate as anyone can!...but I am also able to build and tweak and amp to better suit a particular player which is where it is at....not just cloning them....

Some guys can't color outside the lines and some can and I can do either.

I also, unlike some other builders, do a TON of other {censored}ing amps...not just dumble stuff ....sheesh.

And for the record while we're at it...I {censored}ing HATE the secret elitist information bull{censored} game too....Which is why one can go to the garage and figure out how to build a fecking 183....or the damned Robben Ford amp.... I gave freely BOTH of these to the amp building community at large, where it is a fact that other would not!

So please stop with the "secret sauce" bull{censored}...I never once made any claims about this amp being magical....it's a great amp but IT IS AN AMP PEOPLE!!!

Anyway Matt you do what you want man....but I will be there every step of the way to correct your knowledge base as you go so that the normal people can see that you do not have real hard facts to share at all.

All you got a real hard boner for tag....and not much else.

Seriously you'd should take the time to research this {censored} if you don't want people to start seeing that you you don't know dick about what your talking about...

I have also defended Nik from ceriatone several times at the amp garage when the borderline jingoistic comments come out of the woodwork at him.

• Members

Cool Matt we'll keep on hating from the heart.

You obviously know little about Andy Fuchs....the guy clones Dumble and Fischer amps but claims that neither was any good at what they did....whatever.

And maligned Fuchs?

Andy Fuchs replace a transformer on a real dumble with some new iron....then put the old end bells back on....then bragged about how no one was the wiser.... THIS he admitted himself....

So maligned him how? By repeating what he himself said about his own actions?

So that friend is not an accusation but a FACT!

Don't like then it bitch to Andy about it...not me...

I have been building amp professionally since 2004-2005...and have weathered some very nasty financial times. I'll be enjoying my fifteen for a long time to come.

Hey man more power to you....if a person like you can influence anyone then they are likely not people I would ever want to deal with either...so thank for the service of weeding out other knuckleheads like yourself.

Your too busy tongue punching his fart box.

TGP mods removed that post over there, because they said it was bull{censored}. If you can find a post where Fuchs said this, post it. You are full of {censored}. YOU did this to yourself by entering into dealings with TAG. I almost feel sorry for you, but don't. You play with snakes you get bit. Enjoy the {censored}storm you helped create. Watching it unfold will bring hilarity.

• Members

My name is not Matt.

Correct. Its {censored}face.

I am an asshole

And {censored}faced {censored} for brains.

but not a pretentious scam artist.

Wrong. You spread total bull{censored} about situations you know nothing about. Truly a {censored}face.

You have aligned yourself with a person who has become a meme, because of his arrogance and general douchebaggery.

Thats me. :thu:

That is YOUR problem, YOU chose to do it. You will now forever be affiliated with said asshat.

Nothing worse than a dumb {censored}face. I hired Shad to clone my Dumble. End of story.

You also said some serious bull{censored} about Fuchs, malingned him, accused him doing stuff to actual dumble transformers.

Ummm. If this is what I think its about, Andy Fuchs posted that himself. It was nothing more than changing a transformer in a Dumble for an artist when one blew, and the artist thought it sounded the same afterwards I believe.

Don't threaten me with your bull{censored}. I will contunue to say to anyone who will listen, to avoid you like the plague, and your pump and dump amp. I am sure your amps sound fine, but there are better choices, from better people, with MUCH better reputations.

Gotta disagree {censored}face. How many dumbles and clones have you played. Please be specific. Oh, NONE, right? :facepalm: I have played many Dumbles, and most every major D style amp makers clone or take on the Dumble sound, and Shads amps are as good as, or better sounding than any. I have clips I can post of them in AB situations. Lets hear yours to back up your claims. Oh yea, you cant {censored}face. :cry:

How do Tag's balls taste?

{censored} for brains typical homophobic, pre pubescent type attempt at humor. :bor:

• Members

TGP mods removed that post over there, because they said it was bull{censored}. If you can find a post where Fuchs said this, post it. You are full of {censored}.

YOU LIE!!

First off you never heard a mod ever say that.... so YOUR full of the {censored} here bud....if not then quote it....yeah that is what I thought...your all talk and can't back up a single word you spew.

Oh and Matt here is the post. You would need to register there to see it but it is there pal...anyone with an amp garage account can see it...It {censored}ing happened and it came from his own mouth/fingers.

Your going to call me a liar.....little man you can't even PISS straight.

http://ampgarage.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=116170&highlight=#116170

topic/thread subject: What would a Dumble ODS be worth if it had a blown PT?

Scott Lerner (dogears) replied: "Andy Fuchs repaired an ODS in the past. Speced the exact tranny. Did the work and nobody is the wiser."

Andy Fuchs replied:

"Absolutely Scott, especially if you are sourcing a Fender original. You could buy the same period Fender amp, replace the Dumble iron with the new/old unit from the Fender and sell the Fender with the replacement.

I've had stuff wound and put into the end bells and hardware of the old (defective) iron. "

End quote...

Now what was it you were saying?

• Members

hey Matt if you hate me because you hate Tag and I sold him an amp?

That's just weird but I guess your free to do that.

As for attempting to harm my business with lies and slander and liable??

You can try all you like but be warned there is a fine line with regards to the law and if you cross I will do whatever is prudent to protect my business of that you can rest assured.

Lastly I really think your just some kid who is having fun with the old intrawebs.

You got some free time and a guy who pisses you off in life and so your game...No problem man been there myself a time or two...

But I also know that the internet make it hard to read people and it is very easy to have a persona that is seen online that may or may not be at all what the person is like in reality.

So who knows maybe you are an ass and maybe your not and maybe I am all you have me cracked up to be....and then again perhaps this is not the case.

So why don't you send me an email with your number and let's chat.

better yet if your the Matt Howell that is in PDX or Seattle why don't come to my home and let's see if you REALLY do hate me and if you really do act in the manner you do behind your monitor.

Seriously come on by and if let's see if you REALLY feel that strongly face to face...

Email me for my addy and come on over....play tag's amp before him....it would drive him ape{censored} and we both know you'd love that. ;O)

For the record too nothing Tag or Mac nor anyone besides myself can speak for Quinnamp or my products. So ANYTHING said by anyone besides myself is pretty much worthless.

And furthermore I know that their is a perception that somehow this amp is suppose to represent some golden goose?

Get real....there is like a dozen maybe at most who know and could even care.

$4500 was for an amp like the one I made tag....that is stuffed with very expensive and nearly impossible to find parts....that {censored} costs money.

IF I ever did another one with modern parts they would be no higher priced then the any other SDO.

Oh and you've been a member since 2009... feckin' noobs!
:lol:

I Think as a sign of good faith you should post the schematics of the dumble up.

unless you don't trust us. No one wants people on here that don't trust us.

• Members

YOU LIE!!

First off you never heard a mod ever say that.... so YOUR full of the {censored} here bud....if not then quote it....yeah that is what I thought...your all talk and can't back up a single word you spew.

Oh and Matt here is the post. You would need to register there to see it but it is there pal...anyone with an amp garage account can see it...It {censored}ing happened and it came from his own mouth/fingers.

Your going to call me a liar.....little man you can't even PISS straight.

topic/thread subject: What would a Dumble ODS be worth if it had a blown PT?

Scott Lerner (dogears) replied: "Andy Fuchs repaired an ODS in the past. Speced the exact tranny. Did the work and nobody is the wiser."

Andy Fuchs replied:

"Absolutely Scott, especially if you are sourcing a Fender original. You could buy the same period Fender amp, replace the Dumble iron with the new/old unit from the Fender and sell the Fender with the replacement.

I've had stuff wound and put into the end bells and hardware of the old (defective) iron. "

End quote...

Now what was it you were saying?

I am a member there, and do some work on amps, but not a full blown builder, nor would I want to be. I just read it, and you surely twisted what he said. You said on TGP that he did it, and did not tell the owner, just stuck one in there and pretended nothing changed. Your remarks WERE removed. They do not use the word bull{censored} there, so no, they did not say bull{censored}. HOWEVER they did say you made inflammatory and slanderous remarks towards Andy, and a lot of people called you out on it. Keep digging the hole. Pretty defensive. If you have done nothing, why are you here? Why do you have to defend your actions?

• Members

Dumbles suck asshole. They suck. They are {censored} amps. They sound like {censored} and play like {censored}. The last five I bought

Thats your problem, you've only owned 5.. I usually buy a dozen or so and keep the best 4-5 of them, give a couple to friends....

• Members

Hey Matt I gotta get back to the real world.

I have not twisted anything except you panties.

Your back pedaling cause your wrong and I won't play the "yo mama" game with you...

Pisses you off too huh?

Admit it....your just sour grapes.

Oh and defensive? You have to be kidding me right?

I've been killin' YOU all day son! Where YOU been?

Check back tomorrow and see if you have anything else you need a fact check on.

Cheers.

• Members

Hey Matt I gotta get back to the real world.

I have not twisted anything except you panties.

Your back pedaling cause your wrong and I won't play the "yo mama" game with you...

Pisses you off too huh?

Admit it....your just sour grapes.

Oh and defensive? You have to be kidding me right?

I've been killin' YOU all day son! Where YOU been?

Check back tomorrow and see if you have anything else you need a fact check on.

Cheers.

Good luck getting the taste of TAG's nuts out of your mouth.

• Members

I Think as a sign of good faith you should post the schematics of the dumble up.

OK that sounds fair....

Oh wait...

That's right I ALREADY explained in detail the entire circuit like 3 weeks ago at the amp garage.

So if someone wants a schematic they can get off their own arses and go draw the thing using the detailed information I posted there WEEKS ago.

Good faith enough doing it before you asked?

Archived