They're saying Tag's Clone (TKT 183) is ready for Primetime....

Valby

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Never happen. Dumble is a recluse who really can't do anything about people stealing his circuits. Tag will be homeless soon anyway, so this will be fun to watch.

Bitter much

sheesh, let it go dude

you really hate TAG so much that you want to see him homeless?

Wow :eek:

• Members

funny. i remember when those gear page retards cried with anger when ceriatone started putting out those dumble clones.

Sorry to say, but that wasn't really any different from 90% of this place's forumites getting butthurt because of Behringer/Bugera. :facepalm:

• Members

Bitter much

sheesh, let it go dude

Wow
:eek:

If I remember right you were the genius whoposted over at TGP and started the giant {censored}storm last time, then got banned for doing it. Take your I'm a fake christian nonsense elsewhere. Hey Tag is a christian too, you guys could hang together. Yes I do hope he ends up homeless, that would be awesome.

• Members

Some lame ass double talkin on this. First you can buy a clone, then you can buy something like it.

and no clips after a few days of BS.

and tgp is most unenthusiastic about this. I hate to say it but tgp sucks w/o tag raising hell there.

Correct when it come's to Tag & my Amp

With that said

It's up to Shad to Build an another revision of 183 with some new & olds parts

Shad is the only one that answer this question

We have been promised that Tag & Mac Amp's will truly be the closest he can make to Dumble 183

Any other 183 varmint will be his new approach to 183 w/o all the matching NOS parts 183 has

Hell it could come out better than the first two made for us

Knowledge moves forward

:facepalm:

• Members

Bitter much

sheesh, let it go dude

Wow

Errrr...I'm pretty sure it had something to do with with him selling his dumble for financial reason ergo the random witty response:

"Lol at a guy who buys a dumble and has finantial problems"

Not to mention he tried to flip it for a $15k profit :cop:

• Members

Bitter much

sheesh, let it go dude

Wow

I'm pretty sure Matt's last words from his deathbed will be somewhere along the lines of "{censored} Tag, Dumble and TGP"

:lol:

If he wants to continue making this an obsession, I say go ahead it is pretty entertaining :thu::lol:

It's just the internet after all :rolleyes:

• Members

It appears they are aware of this thread.

So? I didn't realise that Quinn was the guy from here, but that's cool because I wasn't slamming him anyway. I don't have anything against him and he's not the one who acts the total cork sniffing basket case. I don't yet understand the connection between him and that Tag guy but eh, whatever.

• Members

Okay, I think I'm slowly catching up here. Y'all lemme know if I'm on the right track (as if you guys wouldn't school me otherwise, right? heh). Quinn and Tag both are making Dumble clones, yes? What's wrong with that? Aren't Dumble amps supposed to be the cork sniffer holy grail? Are they all different and doesn't each one come with a specified amount of the elusive "tain?"

amidoinitrite?

• Members

Okay, I think I'm slowly catching up here. Y'all lemme know if I'm on the right track (as if you guys wouldn't school me otherwise, right? heh). Quinn and Tag both are making Dumble clones, yes? What's wrong with that? Aren't Dumble amps supposed to be the cork sniffer holy grail? Are they all different and doesn't each one come with a specified amount of the elusive "tain?"

amidoinitrite?

Basically it goes like this from what I gather:

1. Tag buys Dumble for $45,000 after years of insisting that his various Two Rocks of the month do Dumble better than Dumble (kinda similar to Charlie Chapman placing 3rd in the Charlie Chapman lookalike contest)

2. ITS THE GREATEST DUMBLE EVER OMG. Because everything that Tag owns is the greatest one that whoever built it built, always.

3. Swears this is the holy grail and will never sell it and it will NEVER be cloned....because you cant clone a Dumble, it will NEVER sound the same.

4. Runs in to "financial trouble" and sells the amp for a supposed 10k profit, but not before delivering it to this Quinn guy to be cloned. :rolleyes:

5. Swears that he is only making one clone so he can have the elusive Politician tone and not be poor.

6. Now a couple clones are being made, but only for close friends.

7. Now anyone can order one apparently.

Archived