They're saying Tag's Clone (TKT 183) is ready for Primetime....

Valby

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

See, as proof of concept:

Hey Matt Howell, I'm an asshole. How's your prized Disturbed collection coming? I understand they didn't use a Dumble or use Tag's taint sweat to oil the fretboard, but they have to rule, right????

See? Asshole, but no corksniffery. My apologies, Meh.

• Members

See, as proof of concept:

Hey Matt Howell, I'm an asshole. How's your prized Disturbed collection coming? I understand they didn't use a Dumble or use Tag's taint sweat to oil the fretboard, but they have to rule, right????

See? Asshole, but no corksniffery. My apologies, Meh.

:eek::eek:

• Members

Lets get the facts straight {censored} for brains.

Basically it goes like this from what I gather:

1. Tag buys Dumble for $45,000 after years of insisting that his various Two Rocks of the month do Dumble better than Dumble

False.

(kinda similar to Charlie Chapman placing 3rd in the Charlie Chapman lookalike contest)

False again. More like you coming in first place in the Matt Howel {censored} for brains {censored}face contest. :facepalm:

2. ITS THE GREATEST DUMBLE EVER OMG.

True. It is the best Dumble I have ever played or heard, and that is many.

Because everything that Tag owns is the greatest one that whoever built it built, always.

CORRECT AGAIN!!! :thu:

3. Swears this is the holy grail and will never sell it and it will NEVER be cloned....because you cant clone a Dumble, it will NEVER sound the same.

Wrong again. :cry:

4. Runs in to "financial trouble" and sells the amp for a supposed 10k profit,

SWINGS and misses again! :eek:

5. Swears that he is only making one clone so he can have the elusive Politician tone and not be poor.

I do not make amps. Never have.

Now a couple clones are being made, but only for close friends.

I sold the amp, and do not make amps. Not really sure what is going on with the Dumble now. The new owner is the only one that would know that as far as I can tell.

7. Now anyone can order one apparently.

Not sure.

• Members

How christian of you. You are a fine one indeed. You DO know if clones are being made, he is YOUR degenerate friend who owns it. How is bankruptcy and looming homelessness working out for you. If you want you can come rake up my leaves, that should help your landscaping business. Get your shinebox boy.

• Members

How christian of you. You are a fine one indeed. You DO know if clones are being made, he is YOUR degenerate friend who owns it. How is bankruptcy and looming homelessness working out for you. If you want you can come rake up my leaves, that should help your landscaping business. Get your shinebox boy.

Answered you here, but you probably missed again as usual. Typical Dumbass. LOL!

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showpost.php?p=41154443&postcount=160

DUMBLE DUMBLE DUMBLE!!!!!!!

• Members

Basically it goes like this from what I gather:

False.

False again. More like you coming in first place in the Matt Howel {censored} for brains {censored}face contest.
:facepalm:

True. It is the best Dumble I have ever played or heard, and that is many.

CORRECT AGAIN!!!
:thu:

Wrong again.
:cry:

SWINGS and misses again!
:eek:

I do not make amps. Never have.

I sold the amp, and do not make amps. Not really sure what is going on with the Dumble now. The new owner is the only one that would know that as far as I can tell.

Not sure.

Tell me how you really feel.

Archived