They're saying Tag's Clone (TKT 183) is ready for Primetime....

Valby

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think the question that needs to be asked here is.... How does the TKT 183 compare to the POD HD500 and the Axe FX?

Does it run out of DSP if you run it in two amp mode? How many FX can you run at once with the high gain models on at the same time?

• Members

Love you too HC! Kisses.

I would never give you a dime, and will suggest to anyone looking for this tone, to never buy anything from you. You screwed yourself by associating yourself with these charlatans. It appears you now have become a "clone" of these tools.

• Members

OP (MacDaddy) deleted it.

Quinn needs a spokesman with better spelling/grammar/punctuation.

How are you going to sell a bait and switch $4500 amp with no clips or detailed info, and those vapor posts?

• Members

Quinn needs a spokesman with better spelling/grammar/punctuation.

How are you going to sell a bait and switch $4500 amp with no clips or detailed info, and those vapor posts?

They are using TGP create the market, then pump it up, then make cash for everyone. I am all for free market, making profits, and great sounding amps. This was a seriously unethical move on everyone. I wash my hands of these scam artists. Karma is a bitch TAG.

• Members

They are using TGP create the market, then pump it up, then make cash for everyone. I am all for free market, making profits, and great sounding amps. This was a seriously unethical move on everyone. I wash my hands of these scam artists. Karma is a bitch TAG.

Yeah!!! Tag's been doing the pump & dump for years, everybody knows it, but for some reason, when it came to the Dumble, everybody ignored it. Just another Tag p&d scheme, no matter who owns the amp.

• Members

Ah, so the end all and be all Dumble tone is on a Robben Ford song called Politician? This i have to hear.

I was wondering why someone would want claptons tone on politician.

Yes this is the standard according to TAG and the TGP crew. Tag has played it over and over in his sad bedroom, literally hundreds of times to judge different Dumbell clones. He then determines which are the best, and TGP suckles his old, wrinkled, diseased, nutsack, then ask for more. He then does not even have the courtesy to give them a reach around. He just {censored}s them over and over, with no end in sight. Quinn appears to have the most chafed chin, and goo covered face of all of them.

• Members

TGP has an obsession for Tag and Dumble which makes tham a bunch of assholes.

HCAF also has an obsession with Tag and Dumble. Does that make the HCAF a bunch of assholes? I don't see the difference.

Of course we're a bunch of assholes. But we're assholes for an ENTIRELY less corksniffing, douchebaggy reason.

Archived