They're saying Tag's Clone (TKT 183) is ready for Primetime....

Valby

• Members

I read it, you know the truth. Ecred is running out. Banned from TGP. Amp Garage doesn't like you. You are facing losing everything, it is a known fact. Now get your shinebox boy, come mow my lawn.

He plays in his basement, which will be foreclosed soon. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. :facepalm:

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

man, I used to love his Chapin -> Hot Rod Deville clips. Then his Bruno clips. Guy completely sold me on Brunos.

still won't say anything bad about TAG. I've said much worse to people on here. Much worse.

What I don't understand...

These are simple guitar amplifiers. Why all of the smoke and mirrors bull{censored}? They're basic electrical circuits and do not contain magical fairy dust. I wish TAG would get back to playing guitar, because he's a great player from what I remember. Just wish all of the drama would subside, because WHO GIVES A {censored} how you get your tone?

• Members

hey Matt if you hate me because you hate Tag and I sold him an amp?

That's just weird but I guess your free to do that.

As for attempting to harm my business with lies and slander and liable??

You can try all you like but be warned there is a fine line with regards to the law and if you cross I will do whatever is prudent to protect my business of that you can rest assured.

Lastly I really think your just some kid who is having fun with the old intrawebs.

You got some free time and a guy who pisses you off in life and so your game...No problem man been there myself a time or two...

But I also know that the internet make it hard to read people and it is very easy to have a persona that is seen online that may or may not be at all what the person is like in reality.

So who knows maybe you are an ass and maybe your not and maybe I am all you have me cracked up to be....and then again perhaps this is not the case.

So why don't you send me an email with your number and let's chat.

better yet if your the Matt Howell that is in PDX or Seattle why don't come to my home and let's see if you REALLY do hate me and if you really do act in the manner you do behind your monitor.

Seriously come on by and if let's see if you REALLY feel that strongly face to face...

Email me for my addy and come on over....play tag's amp before him....it would drive him ape{censored} and we both know you'd love that. ;O)

For the record too nothing Tag or Mac nor anyone besides myself can speak for Quinnamp or my products. So ANYTHING said by anyone besides myself is pretty much worthless.

And furthermore I know that their is a perception that somehow this amp is suppose to represent some golden goose?

Get real....there is like a dozen maybe at most who know and could even care.

$4500 was for an amp like the one I made tag....that is stuffed with very expensive and nearly impossible to find parts....that {censored} costs money.

IF I ever did another one with modern parts they would be no higher priced then the any other SDO.

Oh and you've been a member since 2009... feckin' noobs! :lol:

• Members

hey Matt if you hate me because you hate Tag and I sold him an amp?

That's just weird but I guess your free to do that.

As for attempting to harm my business with lies and slander and liable??

You can try all you like but be warned there is a fine line with regards to the law and if you cross I will do whatever is prudent to protect my business of that you can rest assured.

Lastly I really think your just some kid who is having fun with the old intrawebs.

You got some free time and a guy who pisses you off in life and so your game...No problem man been there myself a time or two...

But I also know that the internet make it hard to read people and it is very easy to have a persona that is seen online that may or may not be at all what the person is like in reality.

So who knows maybe you are an ass and maybe your not and maybe I am all you have me cracked up to be....and then again perhaps this is not the case.

So why don't you send me an email with your number and let's chat.

better yet if your the Matt Howell that is in PDX or Seattle why don't come to my home and let's see if you REALLY do hate me and if you really do act in the manner you do behind your monitor.

Seriously come on by and if let's see if you REALLY feel that strongly face to face...

Email me for my addy and come on over....play tag's amp before him....it would drive him ape{censored} and we both know you'd love that. ;O)

For the record too nothing Tag or Mac nor anyone besides myself can speak for Quinnamp or my products. So ANYTHING said by anyone besides myself is pretty much worthless.

And furthermore I know that their is a perception that somehow this amp is suppose to represent some golden goose?

Get real....there is like a dozen maybe at most who know and could even care.

$4500 was for an amp like the one I made tag....that is stuffed with very expensive and nearly impossible to find parts....that {censored} costs money.

IF I ever did another one with modern parts they would be no higher priced then the any other SDO.

Oh and you've been a member since 2009... feckin' noobs!
:lol:

My name is not Matt. I do not live in Washington, I live in Illinois near Chicago. I have no desire to play that amp, I have no desire to play anything you make. I am an asshole, but not a pretentious scam artist. If you want to know what I look like do a little research, I posted a picture of myself. You have aligned yourself with a person who has become a meme, because of his arrogance and general douchebaggery. That is YOUR problem, YOU chose to do it. You will now forever be affiliated with said asshat. You also said some serious bull{censored} about Fuchs, malingned him, accused him doing stuff to actual dumble transformers. Don't threaten me with your bull{censored}. I will contunue to say to anyone who will listen, to avoid you like the plague, and your pump and dump amp. I am sure your amps sound fine, but there are better choices, from better people, with MUCH better reputations. Enjoy your 15 mins. How do Tag's balls taste?

• Members

Andy Fuchs?

You mean the {censored}ing tool that acted like a 5 year old with pissed in wheaties when Nik from Ceriatone introduced his Dumble clone?

{censored} Andy Fuchs.

I did not see that......that is pretty lame. I like some of Andy's amps, and he has a better rep than this johnny come lately tag tea bagger.

• Members

I did not see that......that is pretty lame. I like some of Andy's amps, and he has a better rep than this johnny come lately tag tea bagger.

Andy Fuchs is a hypocrite of the highest order, and an even bigger cock sucking douchebag.

Really this whole secrecy thing surrounding a couple amplifiers (neither of which are being made by the creator anymore) is complete bull{censored}. A bunch of petty asshats that wanted to be cool and fit in with musicians, copied a couple one off amps that were designed for Professional musicians to withstand the rigors of constant touring. They've built it up to this insane madness that has lead to this constant bickering between each other. None of them designed the goddamn things, so they're all asshat wannabes in the end.

Man, high level?

I'm sick of music being raped by these {censored}ing geeks. Amplifiers are not magic mystery boxes and the idiots that place that faith in these simple circuits are just creating turmoil in something I have a strong passion for. Just writing, playing and having fun with {censored}ing music.

{censored}ing losers have fantasy sports, concours car shows, stamp collections, whatever. Why do they have to force themselves in to the creative crowd and try to ruin something I love? {censored} them. Just build me a goddamn amp already, or I'll buy some production bull{censored} from mother{censored}ing China, asshole. Get it, Andy?

• Members

Andy Fuchs is a hypocrite of the highest order, and an even bigger cock sucking douchebag.

Really this whole secrecy thing surrounding a couple amplifiers (neither of which are being made by the creator anymore) is complete bull{censored}. A bunch of petty asshats that wanted to be cool and fit in with musicians,
copied
a couple one off amps that were designed for Professional musicians to withstand the rigors of constant touring. They've built it up to this insane madness that has lead to this constant bickering between each other. None of them designed the goddamn things, so they're all asshat wannabes in the end.

Man, high level?

I'm sick of music being raped by these {censored}ing geeks. Amplifiers are not magic mystery boxes and the idiots that place that faith in these simple circuits are just creating turmoil in something I have a strong passion for. Just writing, playing and having fun with {censored}ing music.

{censored}ing losers have fantasy sports, concours car shows, stamp collections, whatever. Why do they have to force themselves in to the creative crowd and try to ruin something I love? {censored} them. Just build me a goddamn amp already, or I'll buy some production bull{censored} from mother{censored}ing China, asshole. Get it, Andy?

I think you do not like Andy.....:lol::lol::lol:

Archived