Lost my dog :(

guitarbilly74

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Mojo man.
:cry:
Chances are he's just off on a little adventure. Most likely he'll be back on his own very soon.

Yea, a quick trip to Reno in a flame red convertible with a bunch of dog friends, all toting cigars, sunnies and a bad-ass attitude of "What happens in Reno stays in Reno!"

He totally lied about that "business trip"

... really what the {censored} goes on in my head sometimes...

• Members

I hope he wil come back on his own, he's been gone since 6PM though, it's been 6 hours.

He's wearing a collar with a tag with my number on it but T-Bone can be a cranky little {censored}er sometimes and I am afraid he won't let people get close enough to him to see the number.

I can't even sleep right now. This truly {censored}ing sucks :(

• Members

I hope he wil come back on his own, he's been gone since 6PM though, it's been 6 hours.

He's wearing a collar with a tag with my number on it but T-Bone can be a cranky little {censored}er sometimes and I am afraid he won't let people get close enough to him to see the number.

I can't even sleep right now. This truly {censored}ing sucks
:(

Nah he's just making the most of his opportunity. He knows where home and dad is. Take comfort in knowing that he's probably balls deep in some purebred pup. :lol:

• Members

That is a terrible feeling man- sorry this happened and I hope he comes home soon. Maybe go put out some flyers tomorrow at any local stores etc. My dog was gone for a week one time when he broke his runner and he wound up three houses down from mine 5 days later with the 30+ foot runner cable wrapped around a tree. I lived in BFE and was so worried he would get caught around a tree 10 miles into the woods and starve/dehydrate. All week at work I felt sick. I was so happy he was ok.

• Members

aw man.. billy, if it's of any potential consolation-- our dog did the same thing a few years back. outright disappeared. filed a report with the police, ran around hanging flyers wringing our hands and feeling awful.. came home, no dog.. had a sleepless night. the next day, i'm walking up the street looking, and there she is on a neighbor's porch around the corner with two kids petting her and feeding her wet food.... :/ it was too early to call-- but they saw me looking, and i told her where i lived. sure nuf, she was so tickled getting all the attention AND wet food, she wouldn't even come over when i called her... :lol:

chances are.. she's right around the corner... make a few signs-- he'll probably roll in fat and happy in no time! thinkin' good thoughts for y though.

Archived