Lost my dog :(

guitarbilly74

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

WE FOUND HIM!!!!!!!!!! He was very sick and the people from the shelter told me they are glad they found him now or he wouldn't have made it. He is stable now though, just need a few days to recover.

I'M SO STOKED!!!!

Dude, im so happy you found him!!!!! HFDD! (Happy Found Dog Day) lmao

• Members

WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joy joy joy joy!!!

Mojo sent for a quick recovery.

Awesome, brutha -- you just made my night!

Thanks dude. This made MY YEAR.

I am not the emotional type but I was having a REALLY hard time coping with the loss. I was seriously struggling with it even though I did not show it much on the outside. I am SO GLAD this is over. T-Bone is part of my family, it's crazy to go through something like that.

• Members

That's great news, Billy! Where did they find him? Was he sick from being outside in the rain for so long?

Animal Control found him close to Van Nuys which is about 5 miles from here. Yes he is sick from the weather, poor or no nutrition and dehydrated but he is expected to make a full recovery in a few days.

• Members

What's wrong with him?

He is weakened from the lack of food and water, plus the weather here has been bad, the vet said he has an infection in one of his lungs and will need constant care and meds for a few days.

When they found him he was too weak to even eat so they fed him through a tube. Now he is already eating and walking but he gets tired quickly. Seeing him like that was heartbreaking but he is expected to make a full recovery.

Archived