Lost my dog :(

guitarbilly74

• Members

Mojo sent :sad:

Does he have a chip or collar/tag?

Yes, he does have a tag but my concern is that T Bone does not like strangers getting too close to him, he will growl or even try to bite so I don't know if anyone will be able to get close enough to see the number on the tag. He's very friendly to people he knows but he is kinda aggressive towards total strangers.

I barely got any sleep last night, I'm so worried. I'm taking the day off to drive around the neighborhood, then make some signs etc. Hopefully I will be able to find him this morning. Brandon is taking this really badly because he thinks it's his fault, but these things happen. I should not have left T-Bone out in the backyard while Brandon was playing outside. :(

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think pets running away or being lost is the worst. I've had two kittehs in the last 6 years run away or something happen to them that I couldn't find out about. It's sad to say, but I'd rather them pass on and me be at peace about it than always wondering. :cry:

Broughjo sent man. :(

• Members
Lost puppeh mojo sent, mang.
:(

Good luck & I hope T-bone shows back up when he gets hungry in the morning after spending all night out gettin' some ass!
:thu:

Unless he's been neutered, this is his intention. When he gets back, take him in to get chipped & clipped. That means get his balls cut off and get a microchip put in at that time.
Mojo sent by my dogs.

• Members

My prayers are with you Billy. I can only imagine what you are going through. Hopefully he is just exploring and you or one of your neighbors find him safe and sound.

The posters are a great idea. I'm not sure where you're at, but if you have those community mailbox blocks they are perfect for posters.

Good luck my friend!

• Members

Mojo to you and Brandon. You impress me as a good dad. Remember to keep your son's feelings ahead of yours. Blood is more important than doggie. I get it though. I feel for ya man. T-Bone knows where home is. He'll be back.

My last dog was a Husky mix, and she was a rotten disloyal bitch and a blacksmith dog. Every time a door or gate would open, she would make bolt for it. Whenever she got out, I was sure I wouldn't see her again.

• Members

My APBT "Tyson" ran away for 75 days.
Man, this is the worst feeling in the world.
My dog was gone for 75 days. I was offering a 1k reward.
I was afraid some asshole was gonna try to fight him.
When these dogs don't fight. They get killed.
I was devistated. I just wanted my dog back.

They foung my dog in Manassas, VA.
I live in Arlington, VA, 45 MILES AWAY !!!
When I saw my dog in the shelter,I broke down and cried like a baby.
Prince William Co. Animal Control...................I OWE THOSE GUYS BIGTIME !

Had 'Tyson" had not been micro-chiped, the shelter would have killed him.
Because he's a Pitbull....

PET OWNERS, BE RESPONSIBLE.......MICRO-CHIP YOUR ANIMALS.

• Members
mojo sent
i've been there a few times with my dog.

have you called animal control to see if they have found him?

This. Don't know if you have tried animal control yet, Billy, but if T-Bone is ill-tempered to strangers, someone is likely to have called them.

• Members
Yes, he does have a tag but my concern is that T Bone does not like strangers getting too close to him, he will growl or even try to bite so I don't know if anyone will be able to get close enough to see the number on the tag. He's very friendly to people he knows but he is kinda aggressive towards total strangers.

I barely got any sleep last night, I'm so worried. I'm taking the day off to drive around the neighborhood, then make some signs etc. Hopefully I will be able to find him this morning. Brandon is taking this really badly because he thinks it's his fault, but these things happen. I should not have left T-Bone out in the backyard while Brandon was playing outside.

DUDE, PUT OUT FLYERS ALL OVER YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD.
ASK SHOP OWNERS IF YOU CAN PUT A FLYER IN THEY'RE STORE WINDOW.
PUT FLYERS AT MAIN INTERSECTIONS IN YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD.
SATURATE YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD WITH FLYERS.
SOMEONE IN YOUR NEIGBORHOOD HAS SEEN YOUR DOG....TRUST ME....SOMEONE HAS SEEN HIM.

CALL THE LOCAL ANIMAL CONTROL EVERY 2 DAYS TO SEE IF HE WAS FOUND.
PLACE MISSING DOG INFO WITH ALL THE SURROUNDING SHELTERS AS WELL.
OFFER A REWARD.......PEOPLE LIKE $$$$
IF YOUR DOG IS OUT THERE, HE WILL BE FOUND

GOOD LUCK WITH THIS MAN, I KNOW EXACTLY HOW YOU FEEL.
I BEEN THERE......

MOJO SENT!

Archived