Lost my dog :(

guitarbilly74

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Have faith & don't give up hope dude.

My dog was gone for 75 days.....and we found him.

1. KEEP PUTTING UP FLYERS. (MAJOR LOCAL INTERSECTIONS ARE THE BEST SPOTS)

2. KEEP CHECKING ALL THE LOCAL SHELTERS.......EVERY 3 DAYS.......BE ANNOYING......THEY'LL UNDERSTAND

3. PUT A LOST DOG AD ON YOUR LOCAL CRAIGSLIST.

4. OFFER A REWARD FOR HIS RETURN.

Losing a pet is heart wrenching. It's a REALLY, REALLY bad feeling.

I know how you feel dude, I been there.

LOTS-O-MOJO-SENT !!!!!!!!!

This. I really hope you get your dog back.

• Members

My mom has a shih tzu. Adorable animals.

He's the sweetest dog ever. He can be a little cranky around strangers but he's so affectionate to us. I normally sleep with my door closed and I don't let him in my bedroom. In the morning, I'd have to open the door carefully because he would be sleeping right at the door, every single day. Sometimes he gets really excited and jumps up right away, but there are days he'd be REALLY tired but he still wants to follow me around the house so he drags himself after me. It's too funny, because he's literally still laying down in his sleep position and pushing his body around the house with his paws :lol:

It's being so hard to wake up and not see him first thing in the morning, it's such an empty feeling. It kills my mood for the rest of the day right then and there.

• Members

Still nothing? Sorry dude
:(
:( Hopefully something comes up.

I'm sure it's been asked - have you contacted the shelters?

I'm calling them all several times a day. The receptionist at the county animal control already know my voice. They are being really cool about it. The guys from the local 7-11 are being awesome too, they kept fliers at their counters and they're handing out to customers. They also let me make a poster-sized flier and stick to their main window. The store owner knew T-Bone and he was actually one of the few strangers T was totally comfortable around, so he is really upset too.

• Members
I'm beginning to accept with the fact I may never see T-Bone again.
:cry:

I hate to say this dude, but every animal my family has ever lost, has been after a wind/rainstorm. Scents get washed away. The good news, if you can call it that, is with T-Bone not turning up at any of the animal control/shelters, someone probably pinched your pooch. Sucks like crazy for you, but the dog is probably fine.

Don't give up hope, man. You will probably see him barking in one of your neighbor's windows within a couple weeks.

My heart really goes out to you and your son. Mojo bro.

• Members

I hate to say this dude, but every animal my family has ever lost, has been after a wind/rainstorm. Scents get washed away. The good news, if you can call it that, is with T-Bone not turning up at any of the animal control/shelters, someone probably pinched your pooch. Sucks like crazy for you, but the dog is probably fine.

Don't give up hope, man. You will probably see him barking in one of your neighbor's windows within a couple weeks.

My heart really goes out to you and your son. Mojo bro.

If he's happy, living in someone's house, that's fine. I mean it sucks but he'd be ok.

Thing is, T-Bone is not a big dog and there are tons of huge possums in my area :cry: I don't even want to think about it.

Archived