All of you should be listening to Dolf and Facing Failure's band.

t-rey

• Members

Posted this over in effects, but it needed to be posted here as well...

[video=youtube;avS-Opy_jeY]

Seriously. I can't get enough of this song. If Hell has elevator music and/or a regular band in the bar I hope it sounds like this. I really dig the heavier stuff, but this has a really cool groove to it.

Well done gentlemen - I am looking forward to you coming to town in August.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The CD is {censored}ing sweet, but if you have yet to see them live...goddamn, you are missing out. Orange amps, Dave stompin around, Billy has a {censored}ing incredible stage presence, Red is nuts, walking all over the place with her bass, and Josh with his 36" or whatever kick drum, and cymbal stands 6 feet hi lol. Its {censored}ing sweet.

• Members

We really want to do an entire EP with this kind of {censored} (the low key, more "acousticy" vibe stuff) so look for that in the future. Until then, swill some whiskey and bob your head.

If Hell has elevator music and/or a regular band in the bar I hope it sounds like this.

Also, it's quite possible that this is the nicest comment I've ever received.

• Members

We really want to do an entire EP with this kind of {censored} (the low key, more "acousticy" vibe stuff) so look for that in the future. Until then, swill some whiskey and bob your head.

This reminds me of the newer stuff Thrice is putting out. You should check it out if you haven't. Singer is different style, but the music is pretty much the same style.

• Members

This reminds me of the newer stuff Thrice is putting out. You should check it out if you haven't. Singer is different style, but the music is pretty much the same style.

It's weird, Viehssu or however you spell it is right up there with albums I'll probably love forever, but I haven't listened to basically anything by them since then. I really should do some new music hunting.

Archived