All of you should be listening to Dolf and Facing Failure's band.

t-rey

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Unless it's Bud Light, in which case, you knock it out of their hand and hit them in the head with a rolled up newspaper or magazine. It's the only way they'll learn.

Bud Light is godawful. Ridiculously bad. Like the only fan Bud Light should ever have is Bear Grylls kind of bad.

• Members

I live in the Seattle area so I am legally obligated to be a total beer snob. I'm not much of a hard drinker (but I do loves me some vodka) so unless the beer is decent I just go for cola or ice water.

Probably a good think I am too old to go out on tour these days! :lol:

• Members

Dolf, Failure, I'm having one mother{censored}ing {censored}ass of a goddamned day, and need to something to rage to. Can you post that Convoy tune, plox? I'll blow you later if you do.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7748101/southern%20gentlemen/07%20-%20Confused%20Little%20Girl%20-%20Southern%20Gentlemen%20-%20We%20Got%20A%20Great%20Big%20Convoy.mp3

Payment on delivery, mother{censored}er.

• Members

Bandwagon - welcome to it!
;):wave::thu:

I've been rocking this CD constantly pretty much from release. Definitely ftw.

This. lol

I dig it, it gets regular play on my iPod.

Ever since it's release I wanted to give my $.02, though. Love all the riffs, and the pause in Booby Screw, where you hear the mesquito - I love that part. I wish I thought of that for my band. However, I feel like the guitars could have been a lot meaner and heavier, which would have me liking the album even more. That's the only draw I find though, musically it rocks.

• Members

However, I feel like the guitars could have been a lot meaner and heavier, which would have me liking the album even more. That's the only draw I find though, musically it rocks.

I gotta disagree with this. It's perfect for what they're doing.

• Members

Seriously. I can't get enough of this song. If Hell has elevator music and/or a regular band in the bar I hope it sounds like this. I really dig the heavier stuff, but this has a really cool groove to it.

Well done gentlemen - I am looking forward to you coming to town in August.

Ass = totally KICKED! :love:

Sounds like Tom Waits & T-bone Burnett had a kid ... who dropped a little acid & wrote a kick ass song! :love::rawk::thu::D

• Members

I never said I didn't like it. Where can I listen to the rest of your tunes that
don't
sound like Cake singing Tom Waits karaoke?
:idk:

If you genuinely want to find them you will, nothing's hidden. I hope someone or something gives you aids. I'll have to wait for your response to be quoted so I can see it.

Archived