What Whiskey Are You Drinking?

.homewrecker.

• Members

I've been drinking a lot of Jameson lately. Can somebody recommend me another good Irish whiskey?

I enjoy Jameson myself. Seen some recommendations for Tyrconnell and Red Breast. I'm going to go visit the Total Wine store tonight and see what they have.

Tullamore Dew is real easy to drink and inexpensive. Good bang for your buck.

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Door's always open. I've got a few more to try too.

aw {censored}.. now he tells me. I was right NEAR yer hood 2 weeks back-- rode from davidsonville to solomons island and back. i coulda used a sniff o' rye after that, although i think i'da passed out on your couch after that. :D

• Members

aw {censored}.. now he tells me. I was right NEAR yer hood 2 weeks back-- rode from davidsonville to solomons island and back. i coulda used a sniff o' rye after that, although i think i'da passed out on your couch after that.
:D

Haha I saw that, but I figured you were 1 degree short of dead at that point.

• Members

seriously?

interesting how people can have such vastly different perceptions of flavor

I'll take this over Jack any day of the week

I do like the Evan Williams single barrel also

among others

oh god- no don't get me wrong-- not a jack daniels fan. but basil hayden is SO inoffensive... it's almost not bourbon-y. :D gimme some corn stank, please.. i just haven't figured out what basil haydens IS-- it's too light for mixing drinks by far, and it's SO light, that drinking it by itself is kinda.. i dunno.. it's too innocuous!

Archived