What Whiskey Are You Drinking?

.homewrecker.

• Members

I mixed with Coke last night and it was great. I've got some Sailor Jerry I'm giving a whirl tonight.

In relevance to the thread, however, the next bottle on deck is Forty Creek. I dig that stuff. Smooth as {censored} Canadian whiskey.

I was hoping you'd read that post. :wave:

You were the reason I bought it. From your post in some other thread I can't remember right now.

I think it will be good as soon as it's chilled.

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I mixed with Coke last night and it was great. I've got some Sailor Jerry I'm giving a whirl tonight.

In relevance to the thread, however, the next bottle on deck is Forty Creek. I dig that stuff. Smooth as {censored} Canadian whiskey.

That 40 Creek is great. I want to try the 40 Creek Double Barrel Reserve!

• Members

Honest question dudes.

I get severe diarrhea whenever I drink a lot of whiskey.

Like... I could {censored} in a urinal and get away with it type diarrhea.

Does this go away if I drink whiskey more regularly? Or is it a recurring thing forever?

• Members

Honest question dudes.

Does this go away if I drink whiskey more regularly? Or is it a recurring thing forever?

stop calling steve when ur {censored} faced

• Members

Honest question dudes.

Could go either way. I suggest a series of controlled experiments using various types of alcohol.

• Members

Could go either way. I suggest a series of controlled experiments using various types of alcohol.

List of whiskeys I can get from liquor store that are within a $10 price range of Jack Daniels that are worth trying/binging on?

• Members

Honest question dudes.

:lol:

Just go with it man! :cop:

And yeah...drink moar whisky. It doesn't need the extra "e".

The only thing I notice with whiskey drunks...is a {censored}ing 'orrible 'angover.

• Members

Just go with it man!
:cop:

And yeah...drink moar whisky. It doesn't need the extra "e".

The only thing I notice with whiskey drunks...is a {censored}ing 'orrible 'angover.

I don't get hangovers anymore, but I never get so drunk that I dehydrate terribly, I usually cruise on a few drinks, sip water, cruise on a few more drinks, etc. very smart about my intake.

I will try more fiber with my 'whisky' as well. Maybe pound an italian sub with wheat bread or something, or a bigass PB sandwich.

• Members

List of whiskeys I can get from liquor store that are within a $10 price range of Jack Daniels that are worth trying/binging on?

I like Jamesons now. Bout the same price as Jack, mucho better for sipping in my mind.

Mixing with Coke, anything but the cheap {censored} cause that will wreck you. Just WRECK you.

• Members

I'm a fan of Buffalo Trace, Woodford Reserve, Forty Creek, Bulleit, 1792, Makers... if I'm going for under $30, those are the ones I roll with. Buffalo Trace for preference.

• Members

Me and Evan Williams have had more than a couple fist-fights.

I once, and only once, bought the cheap store brand "blended" whiskey from Krogers. I thought "i'm mixing it with coke, how bad can it be?"

After painting the bathroom with vomit I discovered just how bad it could be. The rest of that 1.5L went straight down the drain. Oi.

I know nothing about whiskey really. I know I like Crown, Jamesons, Jack to mix and SoCo (which is a whiskeyish substance) to mix.

And that's about it. :lol:

• Members

I once, and only once, bought the cheap store brand "blended" whiskey from Krogers. I thought "i'm mixing it with coke, how bad can it be?"

After painting the bathroom with vomit I discovered just how bad it could be. The rest of that 1.5L went straight down the drain. Oi.

I know nothing about whiskey really. I know I like Crown, Jamesons, Jack to mix and SoCo (which is a whiskeyish substance) to mix.

And that's about it.

Crown...meh. I can't get past my early days, surrounded by rednecks, who considered Crown a "fancy" drink, and the fact that several local weddings had it in abundance seemed to make it the white trash drink of choice. I'm fine with Jameson. Jack...I find it varies from bottle to bottle. Some really are quite good, some are pretty piss-bad.

• Members

Crown...meh. I can't get past my early days, surrounded by rednecks, who considered Crown a "fancy" drink, and the fact that several local weddings had it in abundance seemed to make it the white trash drink of choice. I'm fine with Jameson. Jack...I find it varies from bottle to bottle. Some really are quite good, some are pretty piss-bad.

Yeah, Crown ain't fancy, but its highly drinkable and often on sale. Both "win" in my estimation. I also like Canada Gold or whatever its called. A fine mixing whiskey. Not one to drink by itself, but not one to completely make you hate life after a few drinks either.

• Members

I am older than I used to be but still drink just as much. The only difference is the big glass of water and a couple Ibuprofen before bed. I wake up right as rain which is good because my daughter will be expecting me up at 6:30am. I've had some Jim Beam tonight and a couple of screwdrivers. It is time to turn in and listed to a nice, relaxing reading of "Go The {censored} To Sleep" by good ole Sammy L. Jackson.

• Members
You guys are really fancy with some of this stuff. I drink to get drunk, so jack daniels is pretty good for me!!

I drink for the pleasure of both, but mainly flavor. Either way, drink quality & moderation if thats possible; cheap {censored}'s bad fer the soul... :thu:

Archived