What Whiskey Are You Drinking?

.homewrecker.

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Bought this for a get together with some friends tomorrow night, never tried it before. Any thoughts?

620003x.jpg

ummmm, yuck, sorry I really think this stuff sucks, but Im not a fan of anything they make, so thats just my opinion. My favorite cheap everyday scotch is Highland Park 12.

• Members

ummmm, yuck, sorry I really think this stuff sucks, but Im not a fan of anything they make, so thats just my opinion. My favorite cheap everyday scotch is Highland Park 12.

Duly noted!

I've only ever tried Jameson and I enjoyed it, so we'll see happens tonight :o

• Members
Bought this for a get together with some friends tomorrow night, never tried it before. Any thoughts?

620003x.jpg

I don't like Glenfiddich nearly as much as the Glenlivet 12, or the Glenmorangie 10. Actually, I prefer pretty much any other single malts in the same price range to Glenfiddich.

• Members

If you have never had single malt, it will be a good experience for you and your other 13 year old friends. Good luck with your freshman year, high school is not as bad as everyone makes it out to be.

• Members

If you have never had single malt, it will be a good experience for you and your other 13 year old friends. Good luck with your freshman year, high school is not as bad as everyone makes it out to be.

Thanks bro!

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Still sipping on that Blanton's, it is probably the best whiskey/bourbon i have ever had. It has a lot of really subtle, sweet flavors in there, i love it. I have had Blanton's other times that honestly tasted terrible, though! I guess since its single barrel, some batches come through tasting different. I had it once and it honestly tasted like grass. blech.

Archived