LOL: Emperor cabs calling out a non-paying customer on Facebook

Cougar Hunter

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Publicly displaying such a lack in professionalism makes me question their professionalism in general. From my standpoint, it isn't a politically correct issue but rather if you act like a juvenile idiot in a public forum, I have to question whether you act like a juvenile idiot when you are building a product that you are attempting to sell. Maybe you do, maybe you don't. But, if all that I have to base my opinion on is what you've chosen to display to the public and this idiotic facebook post is what you've chosen to display and you have competitors who do not behave in a similar way, why would I choose to deal with a juvenile?

But that's me.

• Members

Bottom line:

Is this going to effect the quality of their product? No.

Does this effect the quality of their service for paying customers? No.

Really the only people who have to worry about this "lack of professionalism" are the people who are trying to scam them. I don't get the big {censored}ing deal.

• Members

Publicly displaying such a lack in professionalism makes me question their professionalism in general. From my standpoint, it isn't a politically correct issue but rather if you act like a juvenile idiot in a public forum, I have to question whether you act like a juvenile idiot when you are building a product that you are attempting to sell. Maybe you do, maybe you don't. But, if all that I have to base my opinion on is what you've chosen to display to the public and this idiotic facebook post is what you've chosen to display and you have competitors who do not behave in a similar way, why would I choose to deal with a juvenile?

But that's me.

they went out of their way to make the deal convenient for a kid and his family, who happened to be a whiny little bitch. i fully support what they are doing, they are giving what they got.

• Members

Taking a check and shipping a cab before it clears= Bad business

Posting threats on facebook= Bad business

Actual post on facebook= Funny

HCAF guys saying Emperor shouldn't be making threats= :confused: Where are all the guys that threaten to go do a beatdown on scammers in any scam thread posted here?

End result= Emperor ends up looking unprofessional, they loses a few future sales (highly unlikely as those saying they won't buy one now probably wouldn't have bought one in the first place), they don't get any money back, parents continue to be broke, kid plays in his crappy band and never buys and Emperor cab again, HCAF gets a 10+ page thread.

• Members

{censored}ing hell, people. The amount of stick-up-the-assery and "how dare they" PC horse{censored} in this thread is enough to make you choke.

The fact of the matter is that Emperor bent over backwards in even accepting a personal check as well as shipping the cab before it cleared. Clear signs that they're #1 priority is meeting their customer's needs. That combined with the fact that they make an exceptional product...it's a no-brainer.

Get your heads out of your asses. Half the "I'd never do business with them NOW" crowd in here never would have ordered one of their cabs anyway. Cut the {censored}.

No {censored}, every time I've ordered a cab, they've asked for a minimum of 1/2 down payment via paypal and will ship AFTER final 1/2 of payment was received! Or pay in full and they'll ship as soon as its done. No idea why they agreed to take a check. :idk: Oh well...still :love: their cabs!

• Members

If I had any reason to buy a new 6x12 cab and had the money to do so, Emperor would be the only place I'd go. That being said if I were buying a new 4x12 or 2x12, I'd just go Orange, but that's because they're my homeboys.

{censored} if they'd make me a 6x12 I'd already have one.

Archived