LOL: Emperor cabs calling out a non-paying customer on Facebook

Cougar Hunter

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

id be afraid if i made the order w/o providing some random little piece of info theyd call me out online and all my family and friends would think i was all homo and stuff.

as long as that random little piece of info isn't the $600 in your bank account to pay for the cab, I'd say you should be ok :thu:

• Members

accepting a personal check on a 600 dollar item and not waiting for it to clear before shipping it?!?

public threats of rape?!?

they may be awesome cabs but someone needs to teach these guys how to run a business.

Pretty much what I was going to say. This will be interesting to watch, though. Good lesson about business in the age of social media and the ways in which it can go awry.

• Members

Unfortunately being in a hardcore band now usually consists of wearing makeup and girl pants.

Anyone doing that and calling themselves a 'hardcore band' have absolutely NO clue what hardcore is.

I've been involved with hardcore for 8 years, any bands that do that gimmicky marketing bull{censored} just get made fun of and laughed right out of the scene.

• Members

Anyone doing that and calling themselves a 'hardcore band' have absolutely NO clue what hardcore is.

I've been involved with hardcore for 8 years, any bands that do that
gimmicky
marketing bullshit just get made fun of and laughed right out of the scene.

The cream always rises.

Airheads-top.jpg

• Members

I've been involved with hardcore for 8 years, any bands that do that gimmicky marketing bull{censored} just get made fun of and laughed right out of the scene.

Not in Columbus. Pretty much all the real "Hardcore" bands cant even get a scene because their shows always break out in fights and none of the clubs will even have them.

• Members

I've dealt with Emperor several times. Awesome guys making some of the best cabs available today, hands down, with insanely fair prices to boot. The FB deal may not be "professional" but I tend to think they don't give a {censored} when dealing with thievery and most current and potential customers will agree, regardless of the execution or grammar involved.

I've also had the pleasure of visiting the Emperor facility on more than one occasion. Business is booming with zero advertising or dealers, keepin' that {censored} in-house so no real concerns on how it will affect business. They'll be fine.

These guys will sit around, have a beer, shoot the {censored}, let you test drive their cabs and proto amps. Seriously, some of the best dealings I've had with any gear company, EVER. Headed to Chicago again in a few weeks to pick up my latest cab and headshell, excited to say the least.

• Members

Planning on scamming them?
:lol:

Don't worry. I'll take your place.
:thu:

No, but I like to deal with companies that remain professional under all circumstances. It shows me that they have their shit together and understand how to run a business. The fact that they would post something like this on Facebook not only speaks volumes about their business ethic, but it also makes me wonder who is in control over there...a 15 year old perhaps?

Archived