LOL: Emperor cabs calling out a non-paying customer on Facebook

Cougar Hunter

• Members

does the plaintiff not prosecute the defendant?

No. The plaintiff files a complaint against the defendant, and the government acts as an objective third party making findings of fact and answering questions of law in order to rectify the complaint. But, I was just (a) giving Billy a hard time cause I actually assumed he knew what he meant and what he meant was correct and (b) hoping to make sure that the misunderstanding that anyone other than the government can prosecute anyone would not be furthered. I just have to deal with these misunderstandings a lot, and it's annoying.

Back to the OP. I duz not wants an Emperor cab.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No. The plaintiff files a complaint against the defendant, and the government acts as an objective third party making findings of fact and answering questions of law in order to rectify the complaint. But, I was just (a) giving Billy a hard time cause I actually assumed he knew what he meant and what he meant was correct and (b) hoping to make sure that the misunderstanding that anyone other than the government can prosecute anyone would not be furthered. I just have to deal with these misunderstandings a lot, and it's annoying.

Back to the OP. I duz not wants an Emperor cab.

so they are in effect being prosecuted, but it's called something else? what difference does it make if you have to present evidence to a judge to support your case so that he/she might make a ruling in your favor? sorry just trying to clarify definitions here. :lol:

• Members

while i find this whole thing funny, it DOES seem out of character and the story isnt presented either fully or from both sides. so :idk:
it owuld be forgotten about should i ever order a cab. their stuff looks sick except i prefer the orange/matamp/electric style picture framing than that routing that they do. but only slightly...:love:

• Members

Interwebz business geniuses, PLEASE shut the {censored} up!!!

{censored} this dude for {censored}ing Emperor. I have dealt with them, they kick ass, they are human beings trying to make a living.

I used to run a business similar to theirs, many of you have bought from me, I will never tell you who I am. Scammers ruined my name, plain and simple.

I never called anybody out online but I applaud them for doing so.

• Members

A company actually posted this on their Facebook? Wow. What a bunch of morons. I wouldn't do business with them after seeing this.

god forbid a company gets mad after being super nice. Take this as a lesson everyone, don't get mad when people steal from you. Bend over and just let them insert their cock into your asshole.

• Members

Wait...they shipped a cab AFTER receiving a bad check from the same person/family? They get sympathy for being that stupid? If somebody decides to ship something to me, am I really obligated to pay for it? If that's the case, I'm gonna start shipping amps to congressmen...

• Members

{censored} this dude for {censored}ing Emperor. I have dealt with them, they kick ass, they are human beings trying to make a living.

I used to run a business similar to theirs, many of you have bought from me, I will never tell you who I am. Scammers ruined my name, plain and simple.

Grendel? :cop:

• Members

Wait...they shipped a cab AFTER receiving a bad check from the same person/family? They get sympathy for being that stupid? If somebody decides to ship something to me, am I really obligated to pay for it? If that's the case, I'm gonna start shipping amps to congressmen...

Go ahead and ship me an amp, bro. Personal check is on its way!

That was stupid but sympathy for these dudes for trusting the guy... I have done the same, all checks actually worked out for me, but I waited till they cleared to ship...

• Members

god forbid a company gets mad after being super nice. Take this as a lesson everyone, don't get mad when people steal from you. Bend over and just let them insert their cock into your asshole.

yeah because taking in the ass or posting angry {censored} on facebook are the ONLY options on situations like that. :rolleyes:

• Members

The bending over and receiving took place as soon as they shipped unpaid-for product. Publicly threatening the nonpayer with violence afterwards is only compounding the silliness.

• Members

Did he say he would actually physically assault the child? Nope. He made statements that can be perceived many ways. You go the violent route because well, obviously you're childish. He says he is taking legal actions to get payment or the cab back. I take the entire post and then make an assessment and then judge the post from there. But hey, you take it however you want. A solid company got {censored}ed trying to help out a musician and they got raped for being nice. No law that says one isn't allowed to vent their frustrations or threaten one with legal action. Which clearly took place. Nothing more nothing less.

• Members

Did he say he would actually physically assault the child? Nope. He made statements that can be perceived many ways. You go the violent route because well, obviously you're childish. He says he is taking legal actions to get payment or the cab back. I take the entire post and then make an assessment and then judge the post from there. But hey, you take it however you want. A solid company got {censored}ed trying to help out a musician and they got raped for being nice. No law that says one isn't allowed to vent their frustrations or threaten one with legal action. Which clearly took place. Nothing more nothing less.

"WE NOW KNOW WHO YOU SOLD IT TO AND I'M COMING TO VISIT THAT LITTLE TOWN SOON....I WILL FIND YOU AND I WILL GET MIKE TYSON ON YOUR ASS...."

• Members

Roccaforte? :cop:

Anyway, both sides are guilty. The asshole who ripped them off, and emporer for having {censored} business practices and calling the guy out and making vague threats on a public forum. Not a smart move. Great product though.

• Members

No law that says one isn't allowed to vent their frustrations or threaten one with legal action. Which clearly took place. Nothing more nothing less.

Absolutely incorrect. There are tons of laws regulating how companies are supposed to treat customers that did not pay for their orders.

You're so far off it's not even worth arguing this. Try to read a little about it.

• Members

"WE NOW KNOW WHO YOU SOLD IT TO AND I'M COMING TO VISIT THAT LITTLE TOWN SOON....I WILL FIND YOU AND I WILL GET MIKE TYSON ON YOUR ASS...."

So you're saying this dude is now a professional fighter? I don't think that is true.

• Members

Absolutely incorrect. There are tons of laws regulating how companies are supposed to treat customers that did not pay for their orders.

You're so far off it's not even worth arguing this. Try to read a little about it.

Cause laws matter in this country. Shut the {censored} up.

Archived