LOL: Emperor cabs calling out a non-paying customer on Facebook

Cougar Hunter

• Members

I knew someone would get butt-hurt about my comment. Who cares what they think? Going by the crap they put on their Facebook, thinking isn't their strong point. Who cares what "everyone else" is doing? I find the cabs butt ugly, I question the finished wood on an item which takes abuse constantly, and I don't like the fact that they seem to handle business in a childish way..not to mention I'm not ready to believe their cabs are far superior to every other well built, well equipped cab. So there's no reason to even consider them since on ALL accounts they have nothing I want.

And to answer your question, if I spoke to a carpenter who acted the way Emperor does, you're damn right I wouldn't give them my money. I don't like making business transactions with questionable people, and someone who types in third-world English to publicly threaten customers that have wronged them DEFINITELY stands out as questionable.

:love:

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I knew someone would get butt-hurt about my comment. Who cares what they think? Going by the crap they put on their Facebook, thinking isn't their strong point. Who cares what "everyone else" is doing? I find the cabs butt ugly, I question the finished wood on an item which takes abuse constantly, and I don't like the fact that they seem to handle business in a childish way..not to mention I'm not ready to believe their cabs are far superior to every other well built, well equipped cab. So there's no reason to even consider them since on ALL accounts they have nothing I want.

And to answer your question, if I spoke to a carpenter who acted the way Emperor does, you're damn right I wouldn't give them my money. I don't like making business transactions with questionable people, and someone who types in third-world English to publicly threaten customers that have wronged them DEFINITELY stands out as questionable.

you, sir, are a gigantic bitch.

the only reason you should question dealing with a company/person such as this is if you happen to be a deadbeat customer.

if you aren't a {censored}, then you should have no fear.

• Members

you, sir, are a gigantic bitch.

the only reason you should question dealing with a company/person such as this is if you happen to be a deadbeat customer.

if you aren't a {censored}, then you should have no fear.

I'm sorry..did they hand you a behavioral guideline/policy that tells you exactly what they'll fly off the handle about? Why would I want to give money to people who fly off the handle in such a way, regardless of what they're pissed about? I'd rather not even bother. When people show signs of instability I don't wager the pros and cons of dealing with them based on what I think sets them off..I just don't deal with them, ESPECIALLY if it involves giving these people my money.

• Members

have they shown any other antics on their page in the past? other than calling out deadbeats. no? that's what i thought. don't act like a bitch, don't get treated like a bitch.

If you say so..but I'd rather that not be the slogan of a company that wants money from me. You have fun with that.

• Members

know what, {censored} this.

turn in your inverted cross and corpse paint. you're {censored}ing done.

:lol: He finds the Emperor cabs "butt ugly" but likes the "custom" mod he's done to his amp.:facepalm: FFFFF{censored}INGGG HILARIOUS!!

• Members

{censored}ty business practice period. Flame me all you want but I agree with Drakkar, the cabs are {censored}ing ugly and they act like {censored}ing children. It's not like they have found the holy {censored}ing grail of cab design? Seriously " a bag of baby dicks" that is real {censored}ing mature. If it was a personal trade I could agree somewhat, but to post this on your"business page" that is just stupid. Much respect loss, and I know you guys could care less so I wil leave it at that.

• Members

This nonsense is still going. Seriously, I'm not affected by them calling out a nonpaying customer but some of the supporters in this thread are acting even more ridiculous than the ones who have a problem with it. They called a guy out. Ok, cool.. Doesn't mean anyone is going to buy their {censored} because of it. Come on, that's just stupid and makes no sense.

Archived