LOL: Emperor cabs calling out a non-paying customer on Facebook

Cougar Hunter

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I just read the entire comments thread on Facebook, I will never ever do business with these people after the ridiculous stuff they've said. They seriously need to grow up.

They won't ship to Canada anyway. The jokes on you.

• Members

I'm going to make sure I do all of my business with them. I will pay them enough money to be my butler and only make cabs for me in my house. They will have so much of my business, they won't know what to do. They are going to build all of my furniture, my tables, couches, chairs, bed, etc. They will shop at the grocery with me, and make me breakfast. I will give them so much cash, they will be able to say whatever they want on facebook. I will make sure they are set forever so they can act as unprofessionally as they want. :thu:

• Members

Isn't Emperor cabs ran by some dudes in a band, Raise the Red Lantern or something? This would seem pretty normal for a doom/sludge/stoner metal type band guy to do and say if he got shafted on payment, so not much out of the ordinary IMO.

• Members

the guy bought a cab, check bounced after they shipped it, dude never made any effort to pay the bill, then sold the cab.

what would you do?

oh wait, this is hcaf, the forum full of dweebs who would let someone break into their house, steal all their valuables, rape their family and kill them.

• Members

the guy bought a cab, check bounced after they shipped it, dude never made any effort to pay the bill, then sold the cab.

what would you do?

oh wait, this is hcaf, the forum full of dweebs who would let someone break into their house, steal all their valuables, rape their family and kill them.

you forgot megadeth4life

• Members

what would you do?

{censored}ing LOLAZ!!! :lol:

truth.

• Members

I'm going to make sure I do all of my business with them. I will pay them enough money to be my butler and only make cabs for me in my house. They will have so much of my business, they won't know what to do. They are going to build all of my furniture, my tables, couches, chairs, bed, etc. They will shop at the grocery with me, and make me breakfast. I will give them so much cash, they will be able to say whatever they want on facebook. I will make sure they are set forever so they can act as unprofessionally as they want.
:thu:

I've done so much business with them that I'm also gonna have them threaten everyone who owes me money!

• Members

what would you do?

{censored} yea.

These dudes are awesome to deal with, but I haven't tried to {censored} them over. They are all about helping bands and give nice discounts to local bands. Hell a NEW cab loaded would cost me less than my beat up Orange cost me used.

I've been looking for a 1x12. Will be contacting them soon.

• Members
the worst part of this scenario is the people that posted in this thread unable to follow what happened saying, 'wait- the check bounced and then they shipped the cab?'
:eek:

jesus christ, people. get a new brain.

Well, the poorly written status that the OP is talking about does say they shipped the cab out instead of accepting an opportunity to actually meet the buyer (and his mom) in person...

And it was still shipped either A.) before the check cleared, or B.) after it bounced. So still, wtf?

• Members

Unprofessional? Childish? Sure.
But I personally like when businesses sorta throw the rulebook out the window and operate as they are as individuals rather than the total pc safe way businesses are expected to be these days.
This is rock n roll isn't it?
Want a professional in pr company that is all about business? There are plenty of options out there for you.
Like I still think its lame what they said (making threats on the internet always is) I really like that they stay true to who and how they are.

I like it enough infact to want to go to their facility and check some {censored} out.
Anyone know how custom they're willing to go? I'd like an oversized 4x12 with a straight cab design but with a 1 piece slanted baffle. Also would like it to have a divider between the top and bottom speakers and seperate backs for each so I can run the top 2 speakers as partially open and the bottom 2 as closed.
Paul when you gonna go man? We should hit it up together.

Archived