Post your rig!!

duncan

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

May I say how much I'm enjoying this thread? I'm totally in love with most of these rigs, not even in a jealous sense, or in an I-would-trade-rigs-with-you sense...well, maybe trade you for a weekend. Also, there's so much variety here, more than enough to dispel the HCAF stereotype that it's just a bunch of metalheads playing through high-end metal amps in Drop-A. :thu:

• Members

Amp is modded with Eminence Legend speakers, military grade transistors and caps in the power amp sections, latest firmware upgraded to v2.0, and I added better LED's for the pre-amp indicators (clean, crunch, lead, ultra)

Footswitch is modded with clear color LED's, the UNO firmware chip and soon to be modded to run phantom power from the amp.

with both firmwares, I now have full stompbox mode working for whatever patch I'm on.

There is no tone I can't cover convincingly with this setup. and it sounds amazing clear and articulate in a live setting.

Not too many of these around, I was lucky to find another one 6 months ago to use for spare parts if needed, but the amp is built like a tank. (84 lbs !!!)

0347m26_20.jpeg

+

443_01.jpg

• Members
crazyhair.jpg

You can kinda see mine in the back there...nothing has changed in it since like june or some {censored}...Mako mak4, art sla-2, furman power strip, ns-2, g50 wireless, old ass peavey cab with 2 v12s and 2 vet30s. No real desire for anything else, unless its more makos or a 212 cab to keep at home.

• Members

crazyhair.jpg

You can kinda see mine in the back there...nothing has changed in it since like june or some {censored}...Mako mak4, art sla-2, furman power strip, ns-2, g50 wireless, old ass peavey cab with 2 v12s and 2 vet30s. No real desire for anything else, unless its more makos or a 212 cab to keep at home.

I wanna steal that Mako. Only just ordered mine on Friday

Archived