Post your rig!!

duncan

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No plans for any changes expect for since the pic , Im now using the '78 Badass OD and Ive got a Line 6 wireless inbound. In the new year Im gonna put some new speakers in the cabs.

100_5880.jpg

You using the '78 as a boost, or as a distortion? How do you like it? I dig the youtube demos, but I've read mixed reviews around here.

• Members

You using the '78 as a boost, or as a distortion? How do you like it? I dig the youtube demos, but I've read mixed reviews around here.

Im using the new '78 Badass OD not the Badass Distortion. Im just using it as a boost. I cant even explain how much I love it. One of , if not THE best boost Ive used

• Members

Im using the new '78 Badass OD not the Badass Distortion. Im just using it as a boost. I cant even explain how much I love it. One of , if not THE best boost Ive used

Aw, yeah ~ damn, I remember that earlier thread, now. Self-pwnt. :facepalm: And yes, the demos of that OD as boost did sound freakin' fantastic. :thu:

• Members

Heres my rig, just need a reverb pedal for the Gh100l and a new delay pedal, the digitech hums like a mother when plugged into the pedal board. Really happy with my setup, had the GH100l since 04, has 2 power tubes pulled so its a 50 watter now.

SDC10546.jpg

SDC10547.jpg

SDC10548.jpg

• Members

This whole set up just looks sick man

Thanks bro.

It took a bit of a leap of faith to get it here actually.

Sold off my Einstein, Shiva, and then went through an Ecstasy and a Goldfinger before I settled on the Strat. I bought the 800 too after the Strat.

More strat pronz.

8906cc30.jpg

47d3fbf4.jpg

2089d1f2.jpg

Archived