Trading amp for guns and bullet proof vest on CL. Good idea?

Crunchtime

• Members

Some situation I hope and pray I will never find myself in Grankor, but if I do, I intend to LIVE and escape.

You folks do whatever you like, goodday gents.
:wave:

Good luck with your deal Crunchtime, I'm out like a fat girl in dodgeball...

Nothing personal intended, but don't you think this is a tad paranoid? I can't think of a situation where I'm normally in where I'd ever think to put that stuff on/bring it with me.

So unless you plan on wearing it 24/7 -at which point you clearly need to move- the Kevlar at the very least seems pointless.

Also, +1 to all the comments pointing out headshots/knocking down that Kevlar can't stop.

That being said, if you do go through with the deal, I expect pics

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Nothing personal intended, but don't you think this is a tad paranoid? I can't think of a situation where I'm normally in where I'd ever think to put that stuff on/bring it with me.

So unless you plan on wearing it 24/7 -at which point you clearly need to move- the Kevlar at the very least seems pointless.

Also, +1 to all the comments pointing out headshots/knocking down that Kevlar can't stop.

That being said, if you do go through with the deal, I expect pics

you don't wear bullet proof vests daily? {censored}, I work at home and still rock one. they come in stylish hipster plaid with matching tie :idea:

• Members

What the hell kind of situations are you finding yourself in M-III?

I'm wondering this as well.

If I ever find myself in a situation where I need a kevlar vest and a handgun, either I've made some very poor choices to get myself there and I'm not running away fast enough, or someone is breaking into my house with weapons and I'm not running away fast enough.

• Members

2 things

1.) This totally sounds legit. I would be looking forward to meeting someone off Craigslist that I knew without a shadow of a doubt was armed AND owns kevlar. Normal people own bullet proof vests. Hell, I'm wearing one right now.

2.) Your new avatar sucks 53 dicks.

I wear one at all times, along with my tinfoil hat. Even in the shower!!! You just never know when the evil gov'ment might come to drag you away to gitmo, and when that happens, I'm going down shooting!!

• Members

It went right through her and came out her ass, pierced the mattress, bed frame, floor and killed a small cat at the downstairs apartment.

{censored}ing cat should have known to be perusing craigslist for some kevlar. Dumbass cat, I'm glad it's dead.

Archived