poor and helpless innocent teen attacked by 7 other teens

murdock

• Members

weet this video to @foxchicago and @Chicago_Police

names of the 7 posted below:

WESLEY? WU - grey hoodie, main kid attacking the man, deleted facebook.

EASLEY WU - big puffy jackey with fur hood, blue striped adidas pants

RAYMOND PALOMINO - white guy with no mask

TODD RAMOS - grey and black hoodie

JOHNNY LI - blue hoodie and blue snap back on

DANNY HUI - dressed in all black

http://discussions.wgntv.com/20/wgn/wgntv-chicago-teen-beaten-caught-on-tape-...

Possible offender: Johnny J Li

(773) 8231160

3518 S Paulina St

Chicago, IL 60609-1228

Possible Parents to this offender:

Wan S Lau

(773) 8231160

3518 S Paulina St

Chicago, IL 60609-1228

Chi Lau

3518 S Paulina St

Chicago, IL 60609-1228

Raymond Palomino

Father: Alejandro Palomino

Mother: Mariel Palomino

(773) 8935231

Address: S Riverside Plz Chicago, IL

DANNY HUI -http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000507118744

EASLEY WU-http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000673886075

facebook [.] com/ profile.php?id=100000237825889*&sk=wall Todd? Ramos Facebook.

Raymond Palomino:

http://www.myspace.com/431569244

The Chinese man was saying, "please no more, don't hit me anymore please". Obviously this guy didn't do anything and was jumped. His English wasn't good either. The original poster took the video down for obvious reasons, and in his comments he was proud of his accomplishment This needs to be told! The guy showed his face on camera, we need to catch him.

helpless asian man attacked and jumped by 7 others behind school

Brutal Chinese beatdown guy jumped Getting Owned racist racism chicago asian fight behind school

Category:

People & Blogs

Tags:

Brutal

Chinese

beatdown

guy

jumped

Getting

Owned

racist

racism

chicago

asian

fight

behind

school

License:

Standard YouTube License

12,440 likes, 8,377 dislikes

see all

Video Responses

Thumbnail 1:057 KIDS JUMP ASIAN MANby iTalkAboutVideos 304 views

see all

All Comments (22,331)

Sign In or Sign Up now to post a comment!

94 more comments since you started viewing. Show them.Update automatically

TYPICAL SCUMBAG COWARD MOTHER {censored}ERS. THIS VIDEO EVIDENCE SHOULD PUT ALL THESE CHUMP ASS LOSERS IN JAIL. See how far they make in there.? What pieces of {censored}. Unbelievable.

CHTWillCome723 1 sec ago

If I was that asia boy, I would have {censored}ed every last one of those bullies. Its just not right how people do this. People need to stand? up to stuff like this.

Quilly2733 1 sec ago

this is not good!! oooo homie, si tan solo hubiera estado yo ahy! bola de cobardes,, se sintieron hombres porque heran? 7 ,, shales ando que me lleva el tren de coraje , lastima que no estuve ahy,, pero lo que me da gusto es que en esta vida todo se paga, ellos pagaran con la misma moneda, lo digo por experiencia ,, mia es lavenganza yo dare el precio!!

cazadordedemonios 1 sec ago

@bikabikabaka read description ?

axlrocksyuju 1 sec ago

ANONYMOUS ?

withinthishour 1 sec ago

Obviously showing that these kids in the video are so damn F**king useless, it took 7 of them to beat one Asian kid. Are these 7? kids parent already dead? Seems like they are not educated.

wyeung168 2 seconds ago

People calm down. {censored} like this is common. The reason why the video is kept on a low profile because this isn't as big a deal as it seems. He? was jumped, not murdered. People have been mugged plenty of times.

NuvoCirocPatron 3 seconds ago

sois gilipollas como os pille os? reviento

13ojan 4 seconds ago

View all Comments

• Members

while I'm not blaming the victim at all. This is an example of why kids need to be taught to stand up for themselves sometimes. If I had a son I would tell him that if he got jumped like that to try to hurt them as badly as possible in whatever way he could.. :o

• Members
while I'm not blaming the victim at all. This is an example of why kids need to be taught to stand up for themselves sometimes. If I had a son I would tell him that if he got jumped like that to try to hurt them as badly as possible in whatever way he could..
:o

While I understand where you are coming from completely I disagree with this somewhat. Lets say your kid busted up one of the attackers pretty good...what do you think the others are going to do? They will escalate the level of violence. A buddy of mine was stabbed in a fight because he fought back. He also had a knife and when he got stabbed he pulled it out and stabbed back killing one of the guys. He got off on self defence but had to sit in jail for a while waiting on trial for murder. The whole situation started because some guy thought he was someone else and jumped on him. My buddy beat the guys ass and his 3 friends jumped in to lend a hand and the guy that started it all pulled the knife.

• Members

while I'm not blaming the victim at all. This is an example of why kids need to be taught to stand up for themselves sometimes. If I had a son I would tell him that if he got jumped like that to try to hurt them as badly as possible in whatever way he could..

There was 7 of them. Even if they were the wimpiest little try-hard {censored}s around, which these guys appeared to be (the 1 dude is getting kicked in the head repeatedly, but then just gets up and runs off at the end... WTF?), they'd have to be lining up in single file and waiting their turn for there to be any chance. Your son would not just get the {censored} kicked out of him, they'd beat him harder for trying to hurt them back. :poke:

• Members

And you would likely have a dead son at this point. you do realize your not as tough as you type right? one against seven is not the time to figure that out. Perhaps a one on one or even two on one would benefit from your chuck Norris super ninja sweep kick to the head. heers, Lucius

• Members

While I understand where you are coming from completely I disagree with this somewhat. Lets say your kid busted up one of the attackers pretty good...what do you think the others are going to do? They will escalate the level of violence. A buddy of mine was stabbed in a fight because he fought back. He also had a knife and when he got stabbed he pulled it out and stabbed back killing one of the guys. He got off on self defence but had to sit in jail for a while waiting on trial for murder. The whole situation started because some guy thought he was someone else and jumped on him. My buddy beat the guys ass and his 3 friends jumped in to lend a hand and the guy that started it all pulled the knife.

Or the alternative could have just been him dead instead of the other guy. No way to know how things would have gone but your buddy made it out.

• Members

WILL NOT WATCH.

but I hope they get some "love" in prison.

They won't even end up in prison. And everyone will have forgotten about it in a few months. Possibly weeks.

The fact they were trying out UFC moves was scary. They went for a guilotine choke, standing elbows and a slam.

Guy had an amazing chin. That was part of his problem. They were waiting for the satisfaction of the KO and it didn't come. Pussies.

If 7 can't knock out one dude...no wonder you need to have numbers.

• Members

They won't even end up in prison. And everyone will have forgotten about it in a few months. Possibly weeks.

The fact they were trying out UFC moves was scary. They went for a guilotine choke, standing elbows and a slam.

Guy had an amazing chin. That was part of his problem. They were waiting for the satisfaction of the KO and it didn't come. Pussies.

If 7 can't knock out one dude...no wonder you need to have numbers.

See that pisses me off. This {censored} needs some SERIOUS justice. You can bet if it could be brought into a race or hate crime it would get ALL kinds of attention. Un{censored}ing real.

• Members
I guess its a good thing I don't have a son then..
:lol:

I have a 35 year old son who I taught to fight back.

My second and third sons are 19 and 24 respectively, I taught them unless they know their attacker, and they know he is just a regular guy like they are, to RUN. There are too many punks out there with no regard for life and a huge desire to prove themselves and get a rep as a tough dude.

This is not the America you and I grew up in.

Archived