poor and helpless innocent teen attacked by 7 other teens

murdock

• Members

They won't even end up in prison. And everyone will have forgotten about it in a few months. Possibly weeks.

The fact they were trying out UFC moves was scary. They went for a guilotine choke, standing elbows and a slam.

Guy had an amazing chin. That was part of his problem. They were waiting for the satisfaction of the KO and it didn't come. Pussies.

If 7 can't knock out one dude...no wonder you need to have numbers.

It's the UFC's fault!

BAN THE UFC!!!

SEE WHAT IT DID!!!

• Members

On the last day of my freshman year of high school, my friend and I got jumped by 15 black guys on the way home from school. A concussion, multiple contusions and lacerations on my head, a size 16 Nike foot print on my chest from where one of the dickless sacks of {censored} kicked me in the chest and knocked be down before they started kicking me. A laceration on my left leg that required stitches to close from a broken bottle they cut me with. I had serious PTSD afterwards that required therapy to get over, and I still wouldn't say I'm OK. The best part was I even knew some of them and we were on friendly terms. I didn't do anything, but I have kept tabs on all of them after the fact. 6 of them are in prison; 4 of them are dead.

I have no love for scumbags who do {censored} like that.

• Members

I watched the entire video on liveleak and it is brutal. The kid is trying repeatedly to escape and gets punched, kicked, choked and slammed in the head face body. I'm surprised they didn't try to hit him with a chunk of concrete or a board the way they were keeping it going. Truly sickening to think if that was your kid being savagely attacked and defenseless. I honestly think I would try to kill all the teens that did this. I was watching the video and just imagining someone coming in with a bat or crowbar or knife and just slaughtering all those scum attackers while they had a look of shock on their faces.

• Members

This actually happened to me (well, something very similar) when I was about 9. Group of teenagers, 5 or 6 I don't exactly remember, ganged up on me and beat the {censored} out of me just because they could.

Luckily, I had a bike helmet on or I probably would have ended up in the hospital. Got a few good licks in, but I was {censored}ing 9, how much damage could I do?

Needless to say, they didn't bank on the fact that I had more cousins their age than Mike Tyson has rape allegations. They got theirs in the end (as police in bum{censored} upstate NY wouldn't touch them because they were all under age).

Archived