Weekly SPAM: 2/27/12

justcrash

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm about to just keep it. It plays like a dream, even without using the Floyd, and sounds really good.

If I didn't have 2 Strats collecting dust as well...

I hear ya . It's a beauty too . If I hadn't just bought an Axe , you would have been paypal'd from me a week ago . Stupid stupid good price on that . :love:

• Members

Attn: Stoner/doomites. Aftershock and Sourmash 6x12 cabs for sale!

Basically, we're going to go back to Orange cabs (4x12s and 2x12s) so we want to sell our custom 6x12 cabs but we'd like to keep the speakers.

The tolex on both cabs is in fairly rough shape and I will provide more detailed pictures to anyone interested, but the grillecloth is near-mint (if not dead mint) on all 3 cabs.

One is in white "orange-style" tolex, with cane grille built to Orange cab dimensions, only bigger. On casters. Looks like this, only more road-worn:

dave.jpg

One is in black "mesa-style" tolex, with cane grille built to Orange cab dimensions, only bigger. On casters. Looks like this, only more road-worn:

billy-1.jpg

Those are the Aftershock cabs.

We also have a sourmash-made Marshall-style 6x12 with a slanted baffle and salt and pepper grillecloth. This cab is the least worn of the 3 by a mile as it has never been on tour. Has casters.

Looks like this:

166110_1538726475702_1461092589_31134711

It does not currently have the marshall logo.

Located in Central Florida, willing to travel to meet up, willing to ship but ENTIRELY at the buyer's expense (which will be significant. Not really worth shipping these, folks).

Asking $300 firm for the Aftershock cabs unloaded which is a steal.

Asking $250 for the Sourmash.

Willing to listen to offers for loaded cabs, but would MUCH prefer to sell unloaded.

(white cab would be loaded with WGS green berets/reapers, black cab would be loaded with WGS et65/vet30s, Sourmash cab will not be sold loaded. Willing to accept offers in the ballpark of $800 for loaded cabs).

• Members

Place holder for the most part until I figure out what is gonna go and stay. PM me about anything here. lower 48 only.

Dimarzio Tone Zone-F spaced and black

Still in guitar. Will take out to measure leads. Should be long enough for any application. Will get pics up.

$50 shipped or make me an offer.

• Members

Attn: Stoner/doomites. Aftershock and Sourmash 6x12 cabs for sale!

Basically, we're going to go back to Orange cabs (4x12s and 2x12s) so we want to sell our custom 6x12 cabs but we'd like to keep the speakers.

The tolex on both cabs is in fairly rough shape and I will provide more detailed pictures to anyone interested, but the grillecloth is near-mint (if not dead mint) on all 3 cabs.

One is in white "orange-style" tolex, with cane grille built to Orange cab dimensions, only bigger. On casters. Looks like this, only more road-worn:

dave.jpg

One is in black "mesa-style" tolex, with cane grille built to Orange cab dimensions, only bigger. On casters. Looks like this, only more road-worn:

billy-1.jpg

Those are the Aftershock cabs.

We also have a sourmash-made Marshall-style 6x12 with a slanted baffle and salt and pepper grillecloth. This cab is the least worn of the 3 by a mile as it has never been on tour. Has casters.

Looks like this:

166110_1538726475702_1461092589_31134711

It does not currently have the marshall logo.

Located in Central Florida, willing to travel to meet up, willing to ship but ENTIRELY at the buyer's expense (which will be significant. Not really worth shipping these, folks).

Asking $300 firm for the Aftershock cabs unloaded which is a steal.

Asking $250 for the Sourmash.

Willing to listen to offers for loaded cabs, but would MUCH prefer to sell unloaded.

(white cab would be loaded with WGS green berets/reapers, black cab would be loaded with WGS et65/vet30s, Sourmash cab will not be sold loaded. Willing to accept offers in the ballpark of $800 for loaded cabs).

Oh wow I hate you.

• Members

PRICE DROP

Hey guys,

Up for sale is my 35 watt Matchless Clubman Reverb. This amp has 6 hours of play time on it. There are absolutely no dings, scuffs, or marks on this thing anywhere! As mint as mint can get. This head also has an fx loop. $1550 Shipped plus paypal on your end. Shoot me a PM if you're interested! Enjoy!

IMG_1091.jpg

IMG_1090.jpg

IMG_1092.jpgIMG_1084.jpg

IMG_1085.jpg

IMG_1086.jpg

IMG_1087.jpg

IMG_1089.jpg

• Members

PRICE DROP

Hey guys,

Up for sale is my 35 watt Matchless Clubman Reverb. This amp has 6 hours of play time on it. There are absolutely no dings, scuffs, or marks on this thing anywhere! As mint as mint can get. This head also has an fx loop. $1550 Shipped plus paypal on your end. Shoot me a PM if you're interested! Enjoy!

IMG_1091.jpg
IMG_1090.jpg
IMG_1092.jpgIMG_1084.jpg
IMG_1085.jpg
IMG_1086.jpg
IMG_1087.jpg
IMG_1089.jpg

I HATE YOU.

• Members

Damn, another week already?

Selling my nearly new Blackstar HT-5R 5 watt tube combo - great sounding and easy to dial in amp. This is the newer version with the larger (12") speaker, reverb, and a dedicated tone control for the clean channel.Super clean condition.

$315 shipped - can trade up for the right guitar (have a little cash stashed away........)

Big pics here -
https://picasaweb.google.com/1006614...0814/Blackstar

DSC_0017.jpg

Come to daddeh! :love:

• Members

For Sale or Trade:

Catalinbread Stereo Tap Semaphore

Catalinbread Tap Semaphore (tried them both and still find myself loving the original)

Black Arts Toneworks Pharaoh Fuzz (Gold Version)

Boss RC-20XL

Subdecay Prometheus

VHT Deliverance D60H

Orange PPC412 w/2 V30s and 2 Greenbacks

Currently I'm looking for: Caroline Wave Cannon, Digitech Whammy

Make me an offer?!

• Members

WTB: Rolls MIDI Buddy or another small MIDI footcontroller. I already have one, but I am building a 2nd pedal board for my Randall rig and need a second one. Prefer the Rolls but PM me if you have another one, it just can't be longer than 19". Looking for something in the $50-60 range, don't care about physical condition as long as it works.

• Members

for sale/ trade-

seymour duncan jazz pickup- cream and black, logo. excellent condition. $50 shipped and paypaled.

joyo ultimate drive- box is beaten up but the pedal is in excellent condition.

lovepedal superlead- no box, pedal is in excellent condition.

im also considering trading selling my 15w egnater tweaker head. if youre in the Raleigh, NC area and interested let me know. we can probably work something out.

id prefer to trade for pedals, other neck pickups, or small wattage amps (for the tweaker) but ill take $ offers too.

please PM me.

Archived