Weekly SPAM: 2/27/12

justcrash

• Members

Have a set of Duncan P-Rails with Triple Shot mounting rings for accessing all the options these pups give you. One of the triple shots is brand new in the box. Selling as a set, $165 shipped/pp'd CONUS for the two pickups and two triple shots.

Also have two Dimarzio Air Nortons, both regular spaced. These can be used in the neck or bridge. $50 each shipped/pp'd CONUS.

100_2761.jpg

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
DSC02872.jpg
DSC02869.jpg

$700 shipped via USPS Priority Mail with Insurance and Delivery Confirmation

Trades:
Guitars:
ESP LTD EC-1000 (24 fret, Snow White), M-1000 or MH-1000 (Snow White)
Alex Wade Signature (fat chance, I know)
Jackson Matt Tuck Signature (Snow White)
Ibanez 7s

If you couldn't tell already, I'm quite partial to white guitars.

or shoot me any worthy offer.

more pictures:
http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?2883700-FS-FT-BC-Rich-Zoltan-Bathory

• Members

You know this amp and know what it can do. I have two and parting one of them as I don't really need two.

Great fender cleans and Marshall plex/800 hotrod tones.

I have a great history here on wheeling and dealing and plan to keep it that way! You can check my references!

f/s and power cord included.

interested in trades...like PRS guitars, and Mesa amps.

• Members

1981 Marshall JCM800 2203 w/FX loop & Vertical inputs

This amp is awesome...classic Marshall tone as its best. Sounds great plugged straight in and destroys with a Tube Screamer or SD1. It would also make a great mod platform if you're looking for one. He's got vintage GE 6550's and a great FX loop that was installed by a local tech. The preamp tubes are new Ruby's and she has the original Drake transformers + Daly caps. The headshell is in very good condition for being 30 years old with a few blems.

The original back screen is not pictured but will be included as well.

$1250 shipped PP gift CONUS.

NO TRADES AT ALL!!!!!

508cff7e.jpg

77e759e5.jpg

5c8ac6cf.jpg

b6181cc4.jpg

a751db1c.jpg

6f188c56.jpg

92238582.jpg

a3fd0839.jpg

9b587717.jpg

• Members

Rocktron Patchmate Loop 8 - NIB - had it for less than two weeks. There's a little velcro on the power supply/transformer - other than that it's like new. $280 shipped Conus via UPS. I liked this much better than my Voodoo Labs DMC GCX. Pics http://www.rig-talk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=112261

Pair of 8 ohm Celestion Heritage G12H30 55hz - Good condition - $260 shipped Conus via UPS. Pics http://www.rig-talk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=112262

Pair of 8 ohm Hellatone 30s (Celestion G12H30 Anniversary) - VG condition - $150 Shipped Conus via UPS. Pics http://www.rig-talk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=112262

Cusack Screamer V2.0 - SOLD!!!SOLD!!!SOLD!!!

MXR Dyna Comp - Velcro on bottom - knobs are a tad uneven, but it works perfectly - comes with power supply - $50 Shipped Conus via UPS. Pics http://www.rig-talk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=112263

All prices include paypal and shipping via UPS to Conus. I will not use a different shipper or ship outside of Conus so don't ask me.

Contact me at petelaramee@comcast.net

• Members

Up for sale is my Baron k88. Has two channels ( A/B option for distorted channel with separate gain and volume controls). The clean channel is the best I have ever heard on a high gain amplifier. Has midshift and bright/normal controls also. This is a great amp with tons of gain on tap.

Item will ship from Cleveland Ohio. $1400 shipped/paypal gift. Price is firm.

Please ask if you have questions. These amps are not the easiest to find let alone play.

IMG_2170.jpg

P1040591.jpg

P1040594.jpg

P1040595.jpg

P1040593.jpg

P1040590.jpg

• Members

FS/FT: Randall NB King 112 30 watt combo.

Randall NB King 30 watt combo amp $700

Low miles with new quartet JJ's EL84's & GT preamp tubes, original Ruby tubes will be included. I have all of the original packaging/box.

As for trade I would consider a VOX AC15 or 30, however, I mainly need to free up some space.

104_0019.jpg

000_0010.jpg

000_0009.jpg

• Members
Prefer to trade. Looking for a Peavey 6505+, 5150 II, or something in the 50 watt range even. This amp just isn't my cup of tea. Brand new JJs in the power section though
:)

Sorry to hear that. Did you already try a tubescreamer or other overdrive in front? Good luck on the trade or sell. :cool:

• Members

Ok, now I'm confused lol.

I have a friend whose name really is Kevin Fowler. He hates country, so it sucks for him to be named Kevin Fowler. :lol:

Anyway, I forwarded him this thread because of that awesome Rectoverb deal (he's a member here, but doesn't post much) and he bought it. :thu:

• Members

I have a friend whose name really is Kevin Fowler. He hates country, so it sucks for him to be named Kevin Fowler.
:lol:

Anyway, I forwarded him this thread because of that awesome Rectoverb deal (he's a member here, but doesn't post much) and he bought it.
:thu:

Ahhhhh, I get it. Well, THE Kevin Fowler actually played in Dangerous Toys and was originally a rock guitarist. I've seen him in concert a few times and he's great. That's why I said that stuff about him hiding it well if he hated country.

• Members

Ahhhhh, I get it. Well, THE Kevin Fowler actually played in Dangerous Toys and was originally a rock guitarist. I've seen him in concert a few times and he's great. That's why I said that stuff about him hiding it well if he hated country.

Haha, well my original intent was to get some raised eyebrows from taking it out of context anyway. :cop:

Kevin Fowler isn't bad in my book. I'm not a huge fan of country, but he's pretty good.

• Members

Ahhhhh, I get it. Well, THE Kevin Fowler actually played in
Dangerous Toys
and was originally a rock guitarist. I've seen him in concert a few times and he's great. That's why I said that stuff about him hiding it well if he hated country.

We played with Jason's new band about a month back. They were still pretty good. :rawk:

• Members

Broken Teeth,right?

Damn, we've totally hijacked the spam thread
:lol:

yep lol my drummer is a HUGE D.T. fanboi and so he was flipping the fk out being a whole 20ft away from Jason the whole time haha!

and yeah sry spam thread :o:D

• Members

Scott Dalhover of Dangerous Toys is one of my biggest influences from the early 90's.

Archived