What's your favorite band gimmick?

Dolf

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

the first few pages. after like page 4 it got old reading about broke retards trying to tell the guy how to spend his money. I thought it was an amusing device, but who cares what I think? some of you took it to mean he kicked your dog, and headbutted your sister.

he literally shat on my dreams.

literally.

• Members

i know i missed it, but wat is this......... tonerite.........

ive gathered it involves adult novelties

Also, I can't believe nobody mentioned robots

ever heard of captured by robots? that is an awesome gimmick. y u no build robots to play your instruments like him!???

• Members
why THE {censored} are all the shows doing this utter bull{censored}? luckilly, im only on s3
:thu:

It's not all the shows, it's only AMC's shows. They did it with Walking Dead, but I didn't mind that because the second season sucked so badly until after the break ended.

• Members

I thought the 6x12 thing was on topic and pretty funny - I mighta posted it if I thought of it first.

I'd post my gimmick here, but it involves being in a band for 2 years and then performing once before it imploded. I might get ridiculed by people with excellent musical tastes because of that.

• Members

you and my Dad have to be the most hilarious, laid back attorneys ever.
:lol:

Disclaimer: While I appreciate the veneration, I'm not an attorney. I'm just as close as you can get to being one without being one, by which I mean that I'm just as alcohol riddled as attorneys are.

• Members

heated steering wheel'd

#thoughtitwasthecruisecontrol'd

:o:D;)

and actually it's become a pretty standard option on at least Ford trucks/SUVs that are made for this area. my F150 i got after college actually had that.

• Members

why THE {censored} are all the shows doing this utter bull{censored}? luckilly, im only on s3
:thu:

i actually like it. makes the season longer. 4 month break? whatever, there's gonna be a show in between to fill the time. makes it seem like it's around longer.

the shows i have been watching lately have been taking breaks every few weeks, now what the {censored} is that about?

come on fringe. right when {censored} gets interesting, 3 week break.

• Members

the first few pages. after like page 4 it got old reading about broke retards trying to tell the guy how to spend his money. I thought it was an amusing device, but who cares what I think? some of you took it to mean he kicked your dog, and headbutted your sister.

Psh, dude if you read the thread at all, you'd know that as soon as I hopped in, all Whoreydongler did was deflect his rage at me, regardless of who was reading him the real riot act. :idk:

I will lose exactly zero sleep over my subsequent reactions.

Dude, NeloAngelo came to my defense. There's some old-school love lost between me and that dude and he was still at my back.

EDIT: also, mid-season breaks make me sad.

Archived