What's your favorite band gimmick?

Dolf

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

While your sucking him off maybe you can ask him why he started this {censored} then.

He didn't start any {censored}. He rightfully called you out for using a completely {censored}ing ridiculous piece of "gear", and you took it personally. After that, he just gave you the rope to hang yourself with.

It appears your legs are still kicking.

• Members

There was a band I used to play with in South FL (kind of an ambient/spacey piano rock 3-piece thing with the singer pulling double duty on piano/guitar) called Bernard that used to sync their entire show (with a click, even. Drummer had a laptop hooked up to a projector, with headphones) to these cool shots of old stock footage, videos and stills and some stuff they just made themselves.

It was always cool to watch. They were all good musicians as well, so that didn't hurt.

Let me see if I can find any...

Well, I found a track, but I can't find {censored} from them performing live. Someone borrowed this CD from me years ago and I never got it back :(

Oh, wait, here you go. Ha, Cornerstone 2006, too. I played on that stage like an hour before they did. Crappy video, but w/e

• Members
He didn't start any {censored}. He rightfully called you out for using a completely {censored}ing ridiculous piece of "gear", and you took it personally. After that, he just gave you the rope to hang yourself with.

It appears your legs are still kicking.

Is that why he put me on ignore forever?:lol: hahahaha.

Because I took things personally?:lol:

Ignore!... Forever!:lol: bwhahaha

Nice try. That's a good one.

• Members
Is that why he put me on ignore forever?
:lol:
hahahaha.

Because I took things personally?

Ignore!... Forever!
bwhahaha

Nice try. That's a good one.

No, he put you on ignore forever because you are so biblically butthurt that you {censored}ing stalked him into a completely unrelated thread and started attacking him.

Try again.

• Members

No, he put you on ignore forever because you are so biblically butthurt that you {censored}ing stalked him into a completely unrelated thread and started attacking him.

Try again.

My first post is the funniest {censored}ing thing in this thread and calling it stalking is quite a stretch.

You just keep standing up for your buddy though, he did get his dick stomped on pretty good.

• Members

My first post is the funniest {censored}ing thing in this thread and calling it stalking is quite a stretch.

You just keep standing up for your buddy though, he did get his dick stomped on pretty good.

in your opinion...

of yourself.

• Members

One can only hope that this guy does something banworthy.

The obvious mancrush is just getting uncomfortable. How many threads is he going to follow me into like a shaggy little puppy that JUST. WANTS. TO BE LOOOOOOVED?

• Members

Dude, your butthurt is getting butthurt because you're so butthurt. You've buttceptioned yourself.

• Members

One can only hope that this guy does something banworthy.

The obvious mancrush is just getting uncomfortable. How many threads is he going to follow me into like a shaggy little puppy that JUST. WANTS. TO BE LOOOOOOVED?

Judging from your post count I really don't think its possible. You flatter yourself but I'm done busting your balls. Just gotta deal with your buddies. Relax.

• Members

Judging from your post count I really don't think its possible. You flatter yourself but I'm done busting your balls. Just gotta deal with your buddies. Relax.

and there's the generic post count mention.

right after the whole "i have a life/job/whatever" post.

predictable butthurt guy is predictable.

• Members

That's {censored}ing cool. I would go to that show any day

I don't think they play much outside of Louisiana, but if you ever have the chance, I definitely recommend it. They actually play bingo between sets. After witnessing the prize for winning, I can't say that I'd want to win, though.

• Members

I don't think they play much outside of Louisiana, but if you ever have the chance, I definitely recommend it. They actually play bingo between sets. After witnessing the prize for winning, I can't say that I'd want to win, though.

I mean, I pass THROUGH louisiana a bunch.

My drummer is taking his wife up there for a week, I'll heads him up that if he wants to catch a show, he should see if this...thing...is performing.

Archived