What's your favorite band gimmick?

Dolf

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm going to need a whole lot more than ten bucks. I've convinced the other guys that without a Tonerite, we're just going through the motions.

But feel free to send your $450 to any of the contact emails on our web site.

So how did those four shows go over the last three years? Do you even remember what a stage looks like?

No, but do you remember what cash feels like?

And the shows were each a success. Most we played all night and crowds were into it as well as the management and staff. A couple others we closed after other bands and they all stayed for us and headbanged and played air guitar the whole time. So if my tones so bad, we still got the job done in spite of it. And then we got paid every time so theres that. Not bad for a late blooming noob.

You should really get those contact emails on your website registered with paypal. You just missed out on a couple bottles of Nightrain. Serves ya right ya {censored}in prick.

• Members

No, but do you remember what cash feels like?

And the shows were each a success. Most we played all night and crowds were into it as well as the management and staff. A couple others we closed after other bands and they all stayed for us and headbanged and played air guitar the whole time. So if my tones so bad, we still got the job done in spite of it. And then we got paid every time so theres that. Not bad for a late blooming noob.

You should really get those contact emails on your website registered with paypal. You just missed out on a couple bottles of Nightrain. Serves ya right ya {censored}in prick.

man you are so jelly, imma start calling you knotts.

5 years and 6 shows?

you're quite the successful coverband, weren't you?

• Members

And the shows were each a success. Most we played all night and crowds were into it as well as the management and staff.
A couple others we closed after other bands and they all stayed for us and headbanged and played air guitar the whole time. So if my tones so bad, we still got the job done in spite of it. And then we got paid every time so theres that. Not bad for a late blooming noob.

That sounds like a roaring success to me. It's weird, though, that as successful and awesome as those shows were to positively DOZENS of drunken Ohioans (almost half a generation's worth at a total of like....what 6 or 7 shows? Incredible distance on that one!), you haven't received an exclusive endorsement contract from Tonerite for your all-but-zealot-like defense of their wonderful products.

You'd think that being the sole Defender of the Faith on all of Harmony Central, they would recognize your steadfastness with at least a discount? Perhaps an extra Tonerite for that other guitar that you just NEED to "infuse with mojo"? Maybe a custom flesh-colored one so that the ol' lady would really feel at home? It's a shame, really.

Anyway, I'm sick of dancing around your bull{censored}. All I'm hearing is an old "{censored}in prick" fading further and further into obscurity, grasping onto as many "cool moments" as possible and doing his damnedest to bring others down. You're a leach. If you think you sound unique and interesting, know you're just another plain {censored}ing snowflake that will melt and dry up long before anybody even knows it exists.

• Members

5 years and 6 shows?

you're quite the successful coverband, weren't you?

The band served to accomplish my main goals going in. It was my first band and I wanted to see if I had what it took to be in a band, and if so, to play to a live audience. So it was a success in that I met my goals. If thats a failure in anyone elses opinion it means nothing.

• Members

The band served to accomplish my main goals going in. It was my first band and I wanted to see if I had what it took to be in a band, and if so, to play to a live audience. So it was a success in that I met my goals. If thats a failure in anyone elses opinion it means nothing.

well compared to clg, you're a failure.

how's it feel to be a bitch?

• Members

That sounds like a roaring success to me. It's weird, though, that as successful and awesome as those shows were to positively DOZENS of drunken Ohioans (almost half a generation's worth at a total of like....what 6 or 7 shows? Incredible distance on that one!), you haven't received an exclusive endorsement contract from Tonerite for your all-but-zealot-like defense of their wonderful products.

You'd think that being the sole Defender of the Faith on all of Harmony Central, they would recognize your steadfastness with at least a discount? Perhaps an extra Tonerite for that other guitar that you just NEED to "infuse with mojo"? Maybe a custom flesh-colored one so that the ol' lady would really feel at home? It's a shame, really.

Anyway, I'm sick of dancing around your bull{censored}. All I'm hearing is an old "{censored}in prick" fading further and further into obscurity, grasping onto as many "cool moments" as possible and doing his damnedest to bring others down. You're a leach. If you think you sound unique and interesting, know you're just another plain {censored}ing snowflake that will melt and dry up long before anybody even knows it exists.

I guess it might be hard to believe a non touring cover band could get a good crowd reaction. I suppose you wouldnt believe the management, staff, and patrons of at least one club still go on and on about my band that played their club 3 years ago and how we {censored}ing killed it.

• Members

I guess it might be hard to believe a non touring cover band could get a good crowd reaction. I suppose you wouldnt believe the management, staff, and patrons of at least one club still go on and on about my band that played their club 3 years ago and how we {censored}ing killed it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA you're holding on to worthless glory like a balding man clinging desperately to his final 3 hairs.

you sir, are the epitome of pathetic.

good day.

• Members

Going broke and bleeding my family and friends wasnt one of the goals. If thats success to you, then get ya some.

obviosuly you, nor your family and friends understands the struggle it takes to be a real musician.

which is why you quit in the first place.

you're weak, a shell of a man, and would be surprised if you could even hold a job for more than a year.

i said good day.

• Members

obviosuly you, nor your family and friends understands the struggle it takes to be a real musician.

which is why you quit in the first place.

you're weak, a shell of a man, and would be surprised if you could even hold a job for more than a year.

i said good day.

Yeah thats why I can be in a band for 5 years and have the same job for over 12. Because Im a weak shell of a man.

{censored} your good day.

• Members

that was entertaining..

aren't such goals usually met when people turn like... 15 ?

• Members

You wanted to see if you had what it took to be in a band and to play to a live audience? You know how I did that? I looked down and saw I had a pair, that's all I needed to know I had what it took.

• Members

You wanted to see if you had what it took to be in a band and to play to a live audience? You know how I did that? I looked down and saw I had a pair, that's all I needed to know I had what it took.

And mostly that.

Also, I've said my piece. Enjoy being ignored forever :wave:

• Members

You're like the HCAF version of Al Bundy.

• Members

thats why you can be in a band for 5 years and play 4 shows.

you're pathetic for even coming here and {censored} talking someone in a successful band and throwing out your ONE good show as a cover act.

While your sucking him off maybe you can ask him why he started this {censored} then.

• Members

Ive met plenty of {censored} talkers like you. Funny thing is they usually aint near as great as they think.

• Members
I love how most of the HCAF threads quickly ignore the original topic and sidetrack into
kindergartenish
personal fights.
:lol:

Haha exactly what I'm thinking reading this.

Just call the guy an asshole and move on - no need to go on trashing him and trying to make it personal.

It's like, 2 or 3 pages before someone starts wishing the other's kid was a ******.

Archived