NGD. Custom Carvin Content

Chrisjd

• Members

I am happy to see most of you like it, I think it is just a terrific playing guitar, and I think it looks super hot...

I am going to take out the EMG 81 in this guitar, and put my duncan distortion from my ESP in it, and then probably replace that pickup in my ESP with either a Dimarzio Super 3, crunchlab or D sonic.

• Members

I really like that. That is one of the better headstocks I've seen from them. I'd rock it.

they have a few headstocks like this one that look good, yet for some reason even though you can order whatever one you want people always seem to go with the hideous looking ones :confused:

• Members

HNGD, nice axe! Not exactly my specs, but how many guitars are? (Not many). I've owned my Carvin since the fall and really JUST vibed with it last week.

Excellent feeling and playing guitars, and it stays in tune just as good as or better than my other guitars.

• Members

Nice. Was drooling over that one...don't usually like purple or satin finishes but that one is way hot.

Happy to say I just sold my drums so I don't have to sell my DC127 for extra cash. Love the DC series. Had another one with a super nice figured koa top. Could never get along with the maple/alder neck thru tone on that one but I love the all mahogany DC127 I have now.

I love my DC135T. I've had it for about 20 years and it still gets taken out all the time

Archived