NGD. Custom Carvin Content

Chrisjd

• Members

Picked this up on eBay. Basically my dream specs. Guitar is a few months old. Mahogany body and neck. Maple fingerboard. EMG 81 x, which i will yank out and replace with a passive of some sort.

She plays and sounds amazing. No stupid tone control, which is pointless in my opinion anyways. Minty condition.

IMAG0200.jpg

IMAG0201.jpgIMAG0202.jpg

IMAG0204.jpg

IMAG0203.jpg

IMAG0205.jpg

• Members

Nice. Was drooling over that one...don't usually like purple or satin finishes but that one is way hot.

Happy to say I just sold my drums so I don't have to sell my DC127 for extra cash. Love the DC series. Had another one with a super nice figured koa top. Could never get along with the maple/alder neck thru tone on that one but I love the all mahogany DC127 I have now.

• Members

Love purple guitars... that thing would looks pure SEX with an Ebony board... HNGD!!

... to me that thing is just screaming for some type of binding... or, I dunno, SOMETHING around the edges, maybe if it was a purple burst with black edges... looks a bit odd to me...

... what passive you thinking about going with?

• Members

Love purple guitars... that thing would looks pure SEX with an Ebony board... HNGD!!

... to me that thing is just screaming for some type of binding... or, I dunno, SOMETHING around the edges, maybe if it was a purple burst with black edges... looks a bit odd to me...

... what passive you thinking about going with?

THIS!! I'm not a fan of maple boards, but ebony on that thing would be SICK!!

• Members

I can't see from the pics, but is that the ST300 body?

Anyways, very sweet guitar from the looks of it. I specced a similar one years ago, ST300 with the reverse pointy and one pup and no tone. But I decided against it as I didn't have the cash.

Archived