The official HCAF NHL playoffs thread...

Zeppelin Rules

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'd rather have fans that riot instead of a bunch of racist imbeciles

ya I'd rather have 5000 rving idiots over what 20 rascist back woods {censored} ups??

you're a real jemduring the playoffs.

So is Luongo looking for a new job yet?

• Members

ya I'd rather have 5000 rving idiots over what 20 rascist back woods {censored} ups??

you're a real jemduring the playoffs.

So is Luongo looking for a new job yet?

it was over 100,000 people in that riot and yes I'd take that over your racist city anyday and don't try and say Boston isn't known for it.

Luongo has said he wants a trade and has made a list of teams he'd go to.

• Members

Bruins fans need to just take their medicine. They failed hard against a team that made it by a hair and would not give up......"Big bad Bruins" HA! The only thing Marchand will win this year is an Oscar for diving. Good luck on the links guys! :)

Glad the Rangers stepped up. Great to get out of that irritating series. Carkner and Neil are better at pillow talk than intimidating the Rangers!

• Members

As much as I can't really cheer for Ottawa as a Leafs fan, I can't help but be a bit disappointed that all the Canadian teams are gone. That was a seriously hard-fought series that could have gone either way given a couple of lucky bounces.

Oh well. I think NY is going to take it.

• Members

Not a Canucks fan. Sorry. My Hurricanes have been golfing for WEEKS now, man.

Sorry, wasn't saying YOUR goalie was sitting on the bench, I meant Your (Vancouvers) goalie sitting on the bench. I was just saying that it was just as LOL worthy as the Boston debacle.

• Members
All the good teams are out. The teams left play boring hockey. This is becoming the most boring playoffs ever!!

All the "good" teams are STILL playing! :facepalm: I didn't even watch last years Stanley Cup Playoffs, {censored} was so :bor:

• Members

^^^ Mos def. Briere and Giroux are tied for the lead in playoff points in the playoffs.

Briere is just insane in the playoffs, I don't know how he does it. 106 pts in 104 games.

Briere is the most underrated player in the league, always has been. Giroux is leading the league in playoff goals right now, the guys talent is immense, my new favourite player. Coutourier is another one, only 20 and playing like a veteran, the Flyers are quite a team.

• Members

I remember when Briere was on the Coyotes. They traded him to Buffalo for a used jock-strap. He would put up good offensive numbers in the minors, but never lived up to expectations when brought up to the NHL & was a defensive liability. I think the new NHL has helped a small guy like him vs when the Coyotes had him & they let a lot of the interference go.

• Members

Briere is the most underrated player in the league, always has been. Giroux is leading the league in playoff goals right now, the guys talent is immense, my new favourite player. Coutourier is another one, only 20 and playing like a veteran, the Flyers are quite a team.

And most of that team is young, Schenn, Simmonds, Couturier, Voracek, Wellwood, Read, Zolnierczyk, JVR, it just goes on and on and on.

• Members

And most of that team is young, Schenn, Simmonds, Couturier, Voracek, Wellwood, Read, Zolnierczyk, JVR, it just goes on and on and on.

Philly has no cap space though. I don't know the details of Philly's contracts, but if those young guys contracts are up & they want a big raise that could be a problem. That's what happened to the Blackhawks, they had to dump half the team after the cup victory. "Awesome, we have tons of young talent & should be kick ass for years. Oh crap, we have to dump them all because we can't pay them."

Archived