The official HCAF NHL playoffs thread...

Zeppelin Rules

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, 3 goals on that 5 minute power play is something you don't see too often. Then they totally dominated that 4 minute pp,.but didn't score.. Then the linesman setting a pick on the NJ d-man was crazy.. I'm going to play guitar,.so I figure they should close it out

• Members

without question, that is the most boring final I've ever seen.
it's odd because the first round beginning of these playoffs was one of the most exciting in years.
LA deserved it though, Sutter is a classy guy and quite a coach, couldn't do a thing in Calgary but got it done in LA.

• Members

without question, that is the most boring final I've ever seen.

it's odd because the first round beginning of these playoffs was one of the most exciting in years.

LA deserved it though, Sutter is a classy guy and quite a coach, couldn't do a thing in Calgary but got it done in LA.

To be fair, he was right there with Calgary too... one bull{censored} non-goal in game 6 and OT in game 7. And I'm not a Flames fan.

The first 15 minutes of the game tonight were probably the best hockey of the whole series... then once Bernier got tossed it was all over except for a couple desperate moments here & there.

Archived